Sign in to follow this  
SplatCat

random message

I’m getting all emotional at Christmas so apologies for this. I friggin love ncfc. 2 years ago we were on the verge of financial bankruptcy, we had a new bunch of players a new backroom staff a new chief exec a new chairman. We could have been slipping away like Charlton for example, or worse not even having a club. Lambert, mcnally, grant holt, wes hoolahan, darel Russell, simon lappin, simon hughes, micky nelson, chris martin, simeon Jackson, paul mcveigh (remember the paul mcveigh pass to simon hughes to win away at Hartlepool and the nelson overhead kick? Random memory but seriously important win at the time) pretty much every single person connected with the club deserves such a merry f*ing Christmas. I still can’t believe we are in the prem, we are seriously lucky to be where we are. But I still think now is a great opportunity for the club. We have probably never had as good a feel factor about the club, never had as a good a manager, never had as streetwise a chairman and chief exec (I see we are charging 45 quid to Chelsea fans to come the fcr :)), and the rest of the prem is struggling to contain us or get used to us. If we can get to 9th at the moment where could we be in a few years time if we hang on to PL? take stoke and Newcastle, both above us atm. If we still have pl in 2 years time, with the squad building that will have gone, I see no reason why we can’t be Europa league/carling cup challengers. Also we could easily get 30000 into the ground once the new tier is built, we already get 27000 and each ticket is tricky to get hold of. The club has everything in place to push on now and build on the incredible, unbelievable work of the last 2 years. It’s such a golden chance in the next few years to establish ourselves as one of the top 8/10 clubs in the country, we’ve gotta grasp it and if we keep everything in place I think we will. Merry xmas ☺

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I see the pubs have opened
[/quote]

Go and have a beer then you miserable f#ck [B]