Sign in to follow this  
JF

Kyle walker Twitter.

"Thanks for all ur messages shame we didn''t get the win, on to norwhich 3points... Great support as normal from the fans get home safe." So no point us turning up then, In his opinion the 3 points are in the bag without a ball being kicked!

[quote user="JF"]"Thanks for all ur messages shame we didn''t get the win, on to norwhich 3points... Great support as normal from the fans get home safe." So no point us turning up then, In his opinion the 3 points are in the bag without a ball being kicked![/quote]

I think your making a mountain out of a molehill

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]So a player for a side still in the title hunt isn''t allowed to be confident of getting 3 points against a newly promoted team?! I think that''s all he''s saying.[/quote]

It still seems fairly disrespectful. If he worded it like ''tough game, but hoping for 3 points'' or whatever, it''d be OK, but he has practically forgotten who we are and just disregarded us. I''m sure Suarez and co thought the same before we played them though

With CDMullins on this. Yes he could have meant "it''s an easy 3 points" but he could have meant "a chance to get 3 points" or "vital we get 3 points next".

You can guarantee Harry Redknapp isn''t thinking it''s going to be a stroll in the park and will be quick to remind the players.

[quote user="JF"]"Thanks for all ur messages shame we didn''t get the win, on to norwhich 3points... Great support as normal from the fans get home safe." So no point us turning up then, In his opinion the 3 points are in the bag without a ball being kicked![/quote]

Where was his seat of learing then,?

[quote user="Bovril"]With CDMullins on this. Yes he could have meant "it''s an easy 3 points" but he could have meant "a chance to get 3 points" or "vital we get 3 points next".

You can guarantee Harry Redknapp isn''t thinking it''s going to be a stroll in the park and will be quick to remind the players.[/quote]Redknapp was at Anfield (at least, we saw him having his photo taken outside) so unfortunately he''ll be well aware what we can do against the "bigger" teams. [:(]

I assume you''re all conveniently forgetting that everytime James Vaughan tweets about our games he tags it "#3points".

You are making mountains out of molehills, stop looking for reasons to grumble.

[quote user="JF"]"Thanks for all ur messages shame we didn''t get the win, on to norwhich 3points... Great support as normal from the fans get home safe." So no point us turning up then, In his opinion the 3 points are in the bag without a ball being kicked![/quote]Not to want to be pedantic, but there is a point in us turning up.  Frankly, if we didn''t turn up then we''d forfeit the match, our credibility would be ruined, we''d get a massive fine, Sky would hate us as they''d have no live game to broadcast, the FA would probably dock us points for bringing the game into disrepute, Lambert would be fired, McNally would be fired, the Stowmarket Two would appoint Gary Megson with Bryan Hamilton as Director of Football, we''d be relegated three times in three seasons and end up in administration with only Simon "happy just to be here" Lappin left on the playing staff and 15,000 sheep in the stands.  All that''s standing between us and a footballing apocalypse is the hope Lambert doesn''t see this tweet and agree with your analysis of events, god damn it all to hell.   [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [:@] [<:o)]

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I''m more offended by his spelling of Norwich.[/quote]Same! I have no problem with the three points thing, but Norwhich? Fuck off Kyle.[/quote]Maybe the teachers were on strike the day they were meant to learn to spell Norwich

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 11"][quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I''m more offended by his spelling of Norwich.[/quote]Same! I have no problem with the three points thing, but Norwhich? Fuck off Kyle.[/quote]Maybe the teachers were on strike the day they were meant to learn to spell Norwich[/quote]Jokes about the education system aside, surely he must look at the league table, or read match reports every now and then. Therefore, shouldn''t he know how to spell the name of every team in the Premier League?