Sign in to follow this  
Im Dicky Too

The Football Ramble

Do any of you listen to ''The Football Ramble'', a free podcast. It is always quite entertaining on the commute to work, and it''s interesting too, especially the profiles of past greats of the game they do at the end. Anyway, throughout the season they''ve been saying good things about Grant Holt, and in the latest show (entitled ''Holt: Get him on that (cargo) plane'') they give his goal against Everton the credit it deserves. They also have a semi-serious discussion about whether or not he should go to Euro 2012. Worth a listen.

Yes, I''ve listened to it for over a year. They''ve been mentioning Holty for a while and even gave an inadvertent plug for the excellent site, Holtamania, a couple of shows ago

Listen to it every week, this weeks has been listened to about three times and still makes me laugh about Holty.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 11"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I just read the thread title and wrongly assumed it had been started by McBly.[;)]

[/quote]

Another wrong assumption by you I see.
[/quote]

Does that  then mean i was wrong to wrongly assume? Oh if only there was a school teacher around to sort it out.[:P]

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 11"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

I just read the thread title and wrongly assumed it had been started by McBly.[;)]

[/quote]

Another wrong assumption by you I see.
[/quote]

Does that  then mean i was wrong to wrongly assume? Oh if only there was a school teacher around to sort it out.[:P]