Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Misguided loyalty to Grant Holt could cost Norwich City'.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

According to a Mr. Paul Moon of BetFair!

http://betting.betfair.com/football/premiership/norwich-city-players-if-holt-is-the-answer-then-what-was-t-200911.html

[/quote]

He clearly doesn''t know what he''s talking about. How can he call Heskey''s game a "direct and unsubtle approach"? It is the subtle unselfishness and support play of Heskey''s game which has made him a target for boo-boys. And is he really equating the two players? One is a goal machine, the other is probably the least goal-inclined striker ever to play at the top level!

According to a Mr. Paul Moon of BetFair!

http://betting.betfair.com/football/premiership/norwich-city-players-if-holt-is-the-answer-then-what-was-t-200911.html

OTBC

[/quote]Mate, that''s ages old -the sad old duffer''s probably choked on his sanatogen wine on how well Norwich and Super GH are doing now!!Take a look at the date - and those relegation odds!!

Premier League

RSS /

/

21 September 2011 /

13 Comments

Interesting read - but all it goes to show is that you can''t keep a Grant Holt quiet!He is proving people wrong - again.  He has more skill and intelligence than people give him credit for - and the thing that he has now is the confidence and self belief that go with the sucess he is achieving at this level.

Honestly Bly, if everyone recycled materials at your rate then I wouldn''t worry about the world we''re leaving to our kids.  This was posted and discussed yesterday.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Honestly Bly, if everyone recycled materials at your rate then I wouldn''t worry about the world we''re leaving to our kids.  This was posted and discussed yesterday.
[/quote]

Posted where? A quick scan of page 1 leads me to no heading that could readily refer.

If it was posted and discussed within another thread then that is hardly the ''fault'' of the four of us on this thread so far who also evidently never saw it - and have now had the opportunity of enjoying it today.

Now what was it about Scrooge and Xmas?  I know you can enlighten us.

Jingle bells, jingle bells........

One love - and do, both you and yours have a ridiculously Merry Xmas.

[ip]

OTBC

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Honestly Bly, if everyone recycled materials at your rate then I wouldn''t worry about the world we''re leaving to our kids.  This was posted and discussed yesterday.
[/quote]

Posted where? A quick scan of page 1 leads me to no heading that could readily refer.

If it was posted and discussed within another thread then that is hardly the ''fault'' of the four of us on this thread so far who also evidently never saw it - and have now had the opportunity of enjoying it today.

Now what was it about Scrooge and Xmas?  I know you can enlighten us.

Jingle bells, jingle bells........

One love - and do, both you and yours have a ridiculously Merry Xmas.

[ip]

OTBC

[/quote]

But even so why post it now when the thing was written in September???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bly have you not spotted the 25 page thread with 22,500 odd views and 346 posts entitled "Lets Discuss Grant Holt"? [:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bly have you not spotted the 25 page thread with 22,500 odd views and 346 posts entitled "Lets Discuss Grant Holt"? [:''(]

[/quote]

That thread was started by someone else so holds no interest whatsoever for McBabes[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That thread was started by someone else so holds no interest whatsoever for McBabes[;)]

[/quote]

The logic of you two inner circle relics is that nobody should post anything about Grant Holt now or in the future except on this 25 page thread.

Dear oh dear. Sad really.

Thank heavens for the emergence of BowkerMcNallyLambert and the disappearnce  of NCISA.

OTBC

[quote user="Mary Ruddy Whitehouse"]The irony of some posters who frequently cry "plastic mod" telling people what they should post may be lost on some.[/quote]

Get yer newest specs on Mary[8-|]

The post was an observation that McBly "Donald where''s ya troosers" Mcbabes has no interest in threads other than those he starts himself.

Talk about wanting to start your own ruck to tut-tut over[*-)]

I wouldn''t have thought that I was the one continually looking for a ruck Nutty but then you spin it your way, whatever lol

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Spin??????

How do you get to your post about plastic mods from that???

Now I''ve only got time for a very short ruck because I''m off for a Christmas lunch and then on to Wolves.

See you there? If so I''ll buy you a few Ruddy Marys[D]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Thank heavens for the emergence of BowkerMcNallyLambert and the disappearnce of NCISA.

[/quote]What on earth have BowkerMcNallyLambert or NCISA got to do with a thread about a three month old article written by a Nottingham Forest fan and posted on a Norwich City site by a "my Spurs" fan? [:S]

Senility and ganja are not a good mix McBly. [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Thank heavens for the emergence of BowkerMcNallyLambert and the disappearnce of NCISA.

[/quote]What on earth have BowkerMcNallyLambert or NCISA got to do with a thread about a three month old article written by a Nottingham Forest fan and posted on a Norwich City site by a "my Spurs" fan? [:S]

Senility and ganja are not a good mix McBly. [^o)]

[/quote]

Oh goodness me Lapp i can see yet another reference to the Inner Circle from McBly now that you have come on board.Your post has beaten me to it so let''s just sit back and see what comes next from across the pond but i am sure it will be predictable.No mention of Plod yet so what do you reckon the chances?[;)]

haha this is brilliant. journos trying to scratch a living and making some tosh to get by. love the ''to ignore his goal scoring record for the past 2 years would be churlish'' followed up next paragraph by ''he can''t cut the mustard at this level''. holt for england x

[quote user="El capitano"]haha this is brilliant. journos trying to scratch a living and making some tosh to get by. love the ''to ignore his goal scoring record for the past 2 years would be churlish'' followed up next paragraph by ''he can''t cut the mustard at this level''. holt for england x[/quote]What do you think you are doing commenting on the orgininal article?  That has no place here, this is reserved for the same old people to have yet another online arguement/slagging match.

Grant Holt is that one thing that Every football team needs, but very few, (even world class teams) have and thats a goal scorer.A goal scorer is someone who will just hit it.. if he misses and looks silly he doesn''t care.. because he will just keep hitting it and hitting it until it goes in. Linekar was a goal scorer, Rush was a goal scorer, Inzaghi was a goal scorer, Kevin Phillips, Ian Wright...Watch a video of Inzaghi on you tube and i doubt he even dibbles the ball past a defender once... was he even capable? possibly.. but he knew his strength was in getting to the ball and making it count.It might be a funny thing to say but the modern footballer, your Wayne Rooney, your Lionel Messi, even your Mario Balotelli are not goal scorers, they are footballers. World class and gifted footballers make no mistake but theres a difference between a goal scorer and someone who can score goals...put yourself in this position, its the 89th minute of the cup final and you are 1-0 down... who would you rather the ball land at the feet of.. The goal scorer who will pull the trigger... or the footballer who is all technique, touch and making sure he gets it right?Football needs its goal scorers because these are the players that can make bad teams average and good teams great.. they are the players who wont get the credit or recognition but are the ones that every manager wishes he had. if Grant Holt was say, 20 years old he''d be playing for a top 6 side and sold for 2 million quid... if he was rooney he''d be sold for 35 million....Not sure if what i am trying to explain is clear but I hope it paints the picture.

[quote user="SWPPoor Mans Ruel Fox"]

Wish I could get 4.5 (or 9/2 in old money) on Bolton to get relegated now!!

[/quote]

9/2 is 5.5 in decimal odds format.

X/X + 1 is the widely recognised formula.

But I get your point.

[quote user="dhickl"]What do you think you are doing commenting on the orgininal article?  That has no place here, this is reserved for the same old people to have yet another online arguement/slagging match.[/quote]

No, dhick1. That''s where you are wrong.

We haven''t had the obligatory references to "dribbling" and "tartan blankets" yet.

It''s not a proper slanging match until one (or preferably both) of these have been mentioned by one of the insiders.

[quote user="dhickl"]this is reserved for the same old people to have yet another online arguement/slagging match.[/quote]Why even bother to open a thread started by someone you recognise as one of "the same old people" and worse, to start slagging  "those same old people" off and having an online arguement with them?What makes you different dhickl? [:^)][^o)]

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="El capitano"]haha this is brilliant. journos trying to scratch a living and making some tosh to get by. love the ''to ignore his goal scoring record for the past 2 years would be churlish'' followed up next paragraph by ''he can''t cut the mustard at this level''. holt for england x[/quote]What do you think you are doing commenting on the orgininal article?  That has no place here, this is reserved for the same old people to have yet another online arguement/slagging match.[/quote]

Maybe dhickl if McBly had not posted tosh in the first place and then added references to Inner Circle Relics and NCISA Lapp and i would not have posted.Off to Wolves now so i will leave this to McBly to carry on his good work.[:''(]

Please dickl do not take offence but Jesus McBly really pees me off with his same old lines.[:@]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="El capitano"]haha this is brilliant. journos trying to scratch a living and making some tosh to get by. love the ''to ignore his goal scoring record for the past 2 years would be churlish'' followed up next paragraph by ''he can''t cut the mustard at this level''. holt for england x[/quote]What do you think you are doing commenting on the orgininal article?  That has no place here, this is reserved for the same old people to have yet another online arguement/slagging match.[/quote]

Maybe dhickl if McBly had not posted tosh in the first place and then added references to Inner Circle Relics and NCISA Lapp and i would not have posted.Off to Wolves now so i will leave this to McBly to carry on his good work.[:''(]

Please dickl do not take offence but Jesus McBly really pees me off with his same old lines.[:@]

[/quote]

Actually Inner Circle Relics is brand new, Ploddy.

And I expect I''ll have a better view of the action at Molineux than you.

[:D]

OTBC

Actually Inner Circle Relics is brand new, Ploddy.

And I expect I''ll have a better view of the action at Molineux than you.

[/quote]

Sit at home and read your ramblings or be there with 2,850 fellow fans.....no contest really McBly and just to add i think you will find Wolves is one of the best stadiums around to view the game from any of the four stands but no doubt you will say different from the comfort of your armchair.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 10"]

Ridiculous.

Not everyone can get to every game. From your comments to BlyBlyBabes TIL1010 you must go to every single game and never watch in a pub or at home. How lucky you are.

[/quote]

Not every single game no but then i suspect you know that.Certainly all home games and last night was away game 33 since League One.

When will drurys testimonials mark 11 join us?