Sign in to follow this  
judderman

Ref for Tottenham

to be fair, this season whenever i have seen him he has been alright. Last season he had a few shockers though (including Holt vs reading)

[quote user="Cappsy"]to be fair, this season whenever i have seen him he has been alright. Last season he had a few shockers though (including Holt vs reading)[/quote]

Owes us then? ;)

[quote user="MAJESTIC"]good ref but not consistent[/quote]

wow please tell me this is a wind up? did you see his performance when we played reading last year..............

There are far more controversial referees around that Mr.Oliver so instead of getting our knickers in a twist about him or Spurs for that matter if we play at our best we will not go home empty handed tomorrow night.

I''m sure we''ve all been watching football long enough to know that that is not always enough , when a referee decides pre-match that there are other agendas?. This "boy" is out of his depth and will lose control of the match within a quarter of an hour.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''m sure we''ve all been watching football long enough to know that that is not always enough , when a referee decides pre-match that there are other agendas?. This "boy" is out of his depth and will lose control of the match within a quarter of an hour.[/quote]

Pre-match agendas,out of his depth and lose control within 15 minutes..........blimey very controversial GJLM-NC.I hope for all our sakes tomorrow night you are way off beam.

i think if an analysis were to be made of this referees performances, we might just find that he referees that match in a different way when aatcyh of his is on TV to when it is not?. True ,he may, as you say ,not be the most controversial around, but it is a safe bet that he WILL  make some kind of decision tomorrow night that draws attention to himself. This little weasel is one of the FA "fastrack darlings" and he knows that making name for himself ,particularly on a televised match will only serve to accelerate this. Only the referees that get the attention , not nesessarily the best ones ,are those that get chosen to control Champions league matches and ultimately Internationals.

Or actually we find that he has a good game and we won''t need to speak about him after the game? I''m sure fans will be goading him at the first opportunity, however he won''t feel that he ''owes'' us anything.