Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Kid

Ruddy

[quote user="lappinitup"]He''s also let in more goals than most.....RUDDY OUT!! [:@]

An experienced keeper needed!! [:@][:@][:@]
[/quote]

Hardly his fault now is it Lapp ? I blame the Stowmarket Two and that Mr McNasty.[:@] You of all people should know we are doomed i tell you doomed.Jeeeezzus we did not play today and went down two places,how did we let that happen?[:@]

lappinitup wrote.........Re: Ruddy

"He''s also let in more goals than most.....RUDDY OUT!!

An experienced keeper needed!!"

I''d say if he''s made the most saves, it reflects well on him, and badly on the rest of the team. Keep Ruddy sack the others!!

"John Ruddy has made the most saves of all the prem goalies..... 73 saves!!"

Several points:

1. It shows he has been the most pressurised goalkeeper in the prmiership.

2.  It means he has had plenty of practice saving at this level.

3.  Quite afew of the goals we have let in have not been his fault

4.  He is gaining experience at this level and will improve.

5.  It proves, frankly, if we stay up Ruddy will be one of the main reasons!

Can''t seriously believe anyone is still doubting his capabilities..............

It was the same with Rob Green at West Ham the season leading up to the World Cup. I believe Jaskellainen was the only keeper to make more saves than Green but Wet Sham''s defence was absolutely shocking compared to Bolton''s.

Keep it up Ruddy. Most of us believe in you!

TILLY Wrote..........

Re: Ruddy

"Oh dear looks like our attempts at a touch of sarcasm have been wasted Lapp."

Tilly. Don''t blame me. This site is the only one i post on that does''t let me "Quote" or insert "Smiley" sarcastic/ironic replies, or Edit my own Posts.

I agree that it''s a disgraceful state of affairs to let 2 teams overtake us today (wink Smiley would be here)

[quote user="lappinitup"]He''s also let in more goals than most.....RUDDY OUT!! [:@]An experienced keeper needed!! [:@][:@][:@][/quote]

i gurantee you couldnt do any better i reckon lappinitup should be out!!!

It''d be great if we could finally achieve the long awaited clean sheet - Ruddy and our defence fully deserve it! So long as we keep banging the goals in up front, I believe we will strengthen up at the back.

somebody please name all these experienced keepers that have no flaws and are perfect ?

john ruddy is a very good goalie and will play many years for norwich, and will grow into a great! hes already shown moments of brilliance.

in terms of the clean sheets, norwich have less than 50% possession basically every game we play, pressure on the defence will always leak goals.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

"John Ruddy has made the most saves of all the prem goalies..... 73 saves!!" Several points:

1. It shows he has been the most pressurised goalkeeper in the prmiership.

2.  It means he has had plenty of practice saving at this level.

3.  Quite afew of the goals we have let in have not been his fault

4.  He is gaining experience at this level and will improve.

5.  It proves, frankly, if we stay up Ruddy will be one of the main reasons!

Can''t seriously believe anyone is still doubting his capabilities..............

[/quote]This is basicly my opinion on the subject.

I appreciate a lot of comments in this thread are sarcastic but I just want to say the guy is doing just fine. I honestly don''t see who we could realistically sign who would significantly improve us in that position. Unless everyone can find another Michel Vorm style signing hanging around. He is different class.

The Everton forums and fan sites reckon we got him for a fee in the region of £100-150k which is an absolute bargain considering we have just received £250k for Angus Gunn who may not make it despite his undoubted talent and early promise.