Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week sixteen of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week we have we have Tilly in charge and making the final selections. Now Tilly’s overall record is one of the very best having picked correctly in 87 out of 105 weeks which is an incredible strike rate of 83%. This season he is as consistent as ever with 14/15 so comes into this week in great form. Of course Tilly always supports the social side of PUPs and many of us have had some good times in his company. He often comes to these socials bearing gifts. I have received a conifer, a dogs bone, a litter picker and a wooden spoon at various times. So Tilly looks to be a great choice to be Santa this weekend.

But our Santa will need all you little helpers to be on top form if he is to deliver the gift we all want. The fixtures we are considering are those played on 26th/27th. Not those on 24th/25th. This is because Tilly, like Santa himself, will be delivering his selections on Christmas morning.

There is a reduced fixture list to contend with. I just had a quick look on Bet365 and found English PL and Football League, Blue Square Conference, some of the Scottish Leagues and Belgium. There may be more later so don’t forget to check.

Don’t forget we are asking for your very best “nap” selection. The result that you think is most likely this weekend. Remember we can only consider matches that are listed by Bet365 for the final selections. This is imperative because I will be placing the bets there online. Bet365 website is here but you can just as easily check by using our old favourite odds checker.com. If you’re unsure ask on the thread and I’m sure one of us can help you.

Now I’d like to wish all you PUPs a very Merry Christmas! Have a great time and stay lucky[:)][<:o)][B]

Ill hand the thread over to Tilly now. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away John ... the free bet is yours.......[:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, yes Norfolkchance1 £1476 for the Academy,so far.

A freak result ended my 100% record on Saturday, so I am eager to get back to winning ways!

Gent to beat Westerlo

Best of luck

Good luck Tilly, I need to get back to winning ways, some of my picks recently have been shocking!  So I''ll stay in England where I expect:Man UTD to beat WiganGood luck Tilly and all you Pups.

Belgium as well please,

CLUB BRUGGE         v            Zulte Waregem                           HOME WIN

10-4-4                                        2-9-7

Good luck Til and all PUPS[Y]

A difficult week but I''ll go for:

Huddersfield  -v- Chesterfield    HOME WIN

Good Luck Tilly and all you Lovely PUPs[:D]

Wishing everyone on this thread a fabulous Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.[<:o)][B]

Scottish 2nd Division this week

Arbroath v Stirling - Home Win

Arbroath are 2nd (W6 D2 L0 F23 A10 at home), Stirling are bottom (W1 D1 L4 F8 A13 away)

Best of luck Tilly. And a very Happy Christmas to all PUPs

Thanks Nutty and thanks to those ruddy Europeans for taking a mid winter break when it is my week to pick[:''(] Not forgetting of course Boxing Day always throws up some well dodgey freak results[:(]  but no defeatest attitude from me and i will give it my best shot.

I shall be on it all day Friday[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]at my Gentlemen''s Club Members only Lunch.It is a club for self made men who were sadly interrupted in their task.[H]The bar serves high octane Stella and the equally wonderful Peroni unlike the Bayer Club which has the diluted Stella shandy called Stella 4.

Christmas morning is when i shall sit down and take on board all your picks you lovely pickers have added to this thread.Six of the best will then be heading in Nutty''s direction before he settles down to his lunch.

Happy Christmas to you all. ho ho ho[<:o)]

Dont expect you to consider my pick , me being a woman and all that, but here goes anyway

Liverpool to beat Blackburn

Good luck and Merry Xmas to Tilly and all you lovely pups [:)]

Im desperate to have a pick next year, but don''t want to get dragged into picking top v bottom in the algerian 4th division.

Instead I''ll go for a Leicester vs Ipswich home win.

A) We want ippy to lose

B) i''ll be at the game in the blue end!

C) leicester have won 6 of their 11 home games

D)Ipswich have lost 5 on the road.

Chelsea v Fulham HOME win.

Chelsea dropped points to Wigan but don''t tend to drop Many points at Stamford bridge. Fulham on the back of having it handed to them no confidence.

Given the lack of choice I have done a bit of research for you Tilly. The Belgian League has a full Boxing day programme from which I fancy second placed AA Gent (6-0-3  +13 at home) to stuff  second bottom Westerlo (0-2-6  -13 away).

Merry Christmas to all the Pups and good luck to this week''s pickmeister! [Y]

League One for me please. Our friends at Huddersfield to beat lowly Chesterfield.Huddersield Home Win.Good Luck and Merry Christmas to all !!

I would like to add my not inconsiderable weight to the Huddersfield cause please.

Huddersfield vs Chesterfield - home win.

Happy Holidays everyone!

St Mirren v Rangers away win please. Nutty have struggled for years to come uop with reciprocal gifts for Til1010, you are now spoilt for choice, or a simple Smarts Autoparts gift token should suffice [;)]

They lost (drew) for me (and many others) last week, but I can''t see Chelsea losing (or drawing) to Fulham, and if they do AVB should be sacked.

Chelsea vs Fulham- Home win.

Good luck, and Happy Christmas to all :)

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Given the lack of choice I have done a bit of research for you Tilly. The Belgian League has a full Boxing day programme from which I fancy second placed AA Gent (6-0-3  +13 at home) to stuff  second bottom Westerlo (0-2-6  -13 away).

Merry Christmas to all the Pups and good luck to this week''s pickmeister! [Y]

[/quote]

I''ll also plump for Gent.

Bonnes fetes[<:o)] a tous et bonne chance![Y]

Good afternoon fellow pups and may I take this opportunity to wish you all a happy Christmas and a prosperous 2012.

I have been looking for away value all year to try and a) offer an alternative for the picker and b) tried to offer a bit of a price to increase the possible winnings. I''m not on the leaderboard Yet but am probably up to a £1 stake through this season?

My festive gift to Tilly is

Northampton V Burton Albion Away win

At 6/4 with 365 this might just be the value bet of the week.

Good luck Tilly you''re one of the good guys and thanks a million for your favour earlier in the year the pint is still in salt.

[quote user="Kathy "]St Mirren v Rangers away win please. Nutty have struggled for years to come uop with reciprocal gifts for Til1010, you are now spoilt for choice, or a simple Smarts Autoparts gift token should suffice [;)][/quote]

I''ll bear that in mind Kathy.

Meanwhile let''s hope Santa manages to deliver the final six on Christmas morning without pranging his sleigh...

super funny hilarious laughing pictures santa Super funny hilarious stuff   Funny Animated GIF Of Santa Crashing His Sleigh | crazy fun pictures & videos

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Kathy "]St Mirren v Rangers away win please. Nutty have struggled for years to come uop with reciprocal gifts for Til1010, you are now spoilt for choice, or a simple Smarts Autoparts gift token should suffice [;)][/quote]

I''ll bear that in mind Kathy.

Meanwhile let''s hope Santa manages to deliver the final six on Christmas morning without pranging his sleigh...

super funny hilarious laughing pictures santa Super funny hilarious stuff   Funny Animated GIF Of Santa Crashing His Sleigh | crazy fun pictures & videos

[;)]

[/quote]

Although, Nutty, the danger is that Mr. Tilson, being an ex-policeman, will try to make his decision with Rudolph''s beacon on top of his head rather than allowing the little creature to be out front.