Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Why all the moaning??

Yes we got outclassed in most areas Tonight, but we were against one of the best sides in Europe currently. We had Drury who hasn''t started a League game in 11 months, and De Laet starting his first game in 4 at right back. Spurs have some of the quickest players I''ve ever seen, and apart from a couple of individual mistakes, I thought we were a good match for them. Drury played like he has been there all season, RDL played very well untill his injury. The biggest downside for me Tonight was the performance of Morisson. I felt he wasn''t chasing down as many loose balls as he usually does, and didn''t challenge in the air enough, maybe a rest on Saturday would help him. But anyway, did people really expect us to beat these Tonight? There is a reason why they are going to challenge for the title, and Saturday vs Fulham is a lot more important

[quote user="ryan1992"]Yes we got outclassed in most areas Tonight, but we were against one of the best sides in Europe currently. We had Drury who hasn''t started a League game in 11 months, and De Laet starting his first game in 4 at right back. Spurs have some of the quickest players I''ve ever seen, and apart from a couple of individual mistakes, I thought we were a good match for them. Drury played like he has been there all season, RDL played very well untill his injury. The biggest downside for me Tonight was the performance of Morisson. I felt he wasn''t chasing down as many loose balls as he usually does, and didn''t challenge in the air enough, maybe a rest on Saturday would help him. But anyway, did people really expect us to beat these Tonight? There is a reason why they are going to challenge for the title, and Saturday vs Fulham is a lot more important[/quote]At last  a reality check for the moaners on here.

Here here!

Apart from Morison whose lack of effort was appalling and now deserves dropping for Saturday, the team gave it everything but we were just outclassed end of the day. People are critiscising using the diamond and it did prove wrong but its worked so well in our last 3 games so why not try it tonight?

Hindsights a wonderful thing!

I was very impressed with Drury who looked like he''d been playing all season!

Thankfully most sides we''ll play this season won''t be anywhere near as good as Spurs!

[quote user="morrisons black eye"][quote user="ryan1992"]Yes we got outclassed in most areas Tonight, but we were against one of the best sides in Europe currently. We had Drury who hasn''t started a League game in 11 months, and De Laet starting his first game in 4 at right back. Spurs have some of the quickest players I''ve ever seen, and apart from a couple of individual mistakes, I thought we were a good match for them. Drury played like he has been there all season, RDL played very well untill his injury. The biggest downside for me Tonight was the performance of Morisson. I felt he wasn''t chasing down as many loose balls as he usually does, and didn''t challenge in the air enough, maybe a rest on Saturday would help him. But anyway, did people really expect us to beat these Tonight? There is a reason why they are going to challenge for the title, and Saturday vs Fulham is a lot more important[/quote]At last  a reality check for the moaners on here.[/quote]You were supposed to whinge at him for moaning about Morison!

[quote user="Twitchy"]Why all the moaning?,It''s the Pink''un, so just like Christmas it''s tradition ryan1992.[/quote]But it''s okay for him to moan about Morison?

I''m not moaning but I am moaning at the moaners.For Christsake accept that sometimes you are going to be outclassed in this league. There''s no shame in getting beat by a quality side and Spurs are certainly a quality side.It''s the Wolves, QPR''s, Wigans, Boltons etc etc that we need to worry about, not the Spurs, Man Citys and Uniteds.Have a good sleep, you''ll all feel better in the morning.night night from Ricardo.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Here here!

Apart from Morison whose lack of effort was appalling and now deserves dropping for Saturday, the team gave it everything but we were just outclassed end of the day. People are critiscising using the diamond and it did prove wrong but its worked so well in our last 3 games so why not try it tonight?

Hindsights a wonderful thing!

I was very impressed with Drury who looked like he''d been playing all season!

Thankfully most sides we''ll play this season won''t be anywhere near as good as Spurs!

[/quote]I really don''t think the diamond has been that effective, against Newcastle yes, but i would say the real problem for Toon was the number of balls we put in the box, we have not done it since, because we have no width and no wingers, without Tierney and naughten as well, we don''t have full backs who are good when attacking. Against Everton we had 1 attempt at goal, today we had a couple more.I know we have performed exceptionally thios season, but i am now a man of high hopes and high expectations of this Norwich team. I just think we could have performed better recently by using some more pacey wide players. For me, i would liek to see Benno and Pilky start against Fulham, with surman and johnson in the middle. Perhaps Morrison replaced by Jackson