Sign in to follow this  
Left Testy

Shackles on Shackell!

Unfortunatley Fleming at fault for the second goal this is becoming a common theme!

So Why? Is the boy not let loose on the Premiership we have the second/third worse defensive record in the league at the moment

Is it that he is that good that Worthy is waiting until after the transfer window so we keep him until the end of the season?

Thought Helveg looked good today..... Charlton our man of the match I seem to remember him getting his knickers in a twist once or twice

Yes, Flem messing up IS becoming a recurring theme. And Charlton had a poor first half; I can only assume that his Mum and Dad were the match sponsors.

I''m not sure that Shackell is better than Fleming, but give hime a chance. Fleming hasn''t played well this season. He was very good last season, but he''s to old for Premier League. Slow, loses many duels and bad passes. Helveg or Drury could also replace Fleming.

Clearly Worthy has something against Shacks as he didnt even make the bench again. The back 4 is starting to take shape with Helveg looking good at right back and Doc giving little cause for concern. Flem is an outright liability though and HAS to be dropped - I am convinced he is behind too many of the huge goals against tally we have. Charlie was poor yesterday but should play - but where is the question? Do we bring him back into the centre and bring in Drury (one captain for another?) or bring in Shacks? I would be comfortable with either option as long as Flem goes but would prefer to give youth a chance.OTBC