Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Drama School Antics

I must admit that I was disgusted with McVeigh''s drama antics when he swooned to the ground as if he had been hit by a juggernaut when it was quite clear that the West Ham player in question was never near him. We do not need this in an attempt to get another player sent off and he was lucky it did not cause a major rumpus because it was qute clear what he was trying to do. Apart from that a quality game and one more game less to play with still the nine point gap from third place.

reminds me of what my group is doing in drama at school... (the assignment was a totaly unrealistic play) - ours is norwich not getting promoted

Everybody sitting around me were laughing their heads off. Me included. I thought panto season ended in January.
Some guy behind me even said "Now, if he''d had any sense he''d have clutched his face and rolled around in agony to get the other guy sent off". Instead he took a short nap.

im sorry but what a laugh that was, ha ha - were you the bloke behind me who just kept moaning about me standing up when we were attacking where you? im sorry but i go to football to let steam off and have a good time not to moan about silly little things.

I might have misinterpreted the whole thing but I thought Weluvyou was just having a laugh. When he saw the ref. look as if he was taking it seriously he immediately explained what had happened.

By the way big dave, spot on comments re these clinical and moaning supporters we have a few like that where I sit. I like to think they are in the minority.

If everybody in the ground sat on their arses all game and hardly muttered a word I don''t think the players would appreciate it too much.

A noisy demonstrative crowd is all part of the games rich pageant. Long may you let off steam.

Come on you yellas