Sign in to follow this  
Europe_93

Tierney not in Squad?

I thought Drury had a relatively good game, especially when you''ve been out for so long and then have to play against pacy players.Note by "relatively good" I mean 6/10 instead of 5 or 4.

Drury was great tonight - nothing to worry about defensively.  Okay could have bombed forward a bit more but that would have lead to an avalanche.  Tierney needed a rest anyway.

deal agreed with Liverpool... 4 million pounds..My source i cant reveal but its the same imaginary source who starts all the other rumours on here.

Groin strain apparently. No need to rush him back. I thought Drury was excellent on Tuesday. I would play him again against Fulham on Saturday. And then play Tierney against QPR on Monday if he is fit. That spreads the workload around and manages the squad well.

Just out of interest OP, what made you think it could be a disciplinary issue? Tierney has only ever seemed to be a model professional to me (apart from the odd cartwheel here and there haha) that gives his all every time he''s played.

Have you heard something about him or just speculating?