Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Paul Pogba

He is a very good young player, he has been linked to be the next Patrick Vieira. He does score some crackers as well. However he is very experienced and i think he played a small part in the Crystal Palace game and thats it really. I''d prefer Frimpong as hes shown he can cope with EPL already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgyBOwbiTPY

[quote user="city till i die"]I heard we are sending de laet back, and getting pogba as a replacement...

Never heard of him!! Any thoughts??[/quote]Heard it from who?

mmm, can not really see this being true. Pogba''s contract is up in the summer and is attracting major interest from all the big clubs in Europe, as he is refusing to sign a contract with Man U atm. I really can not see Man U loaning him out, i also do not think he is anywhere near starting in the prem, although i must admit i have only seen him play once. Although on the other side of the coin, I can see Man u may be inclined to try and bring De Laet back, they have a major injury crisis at the back and with Smalling now getting glandular fever he could be out for the rest of the season, joining thier long list of other injuries at the back. And as  they cannot recall de Laet without our agreement they may be looking to through Pogba in to sweeten the deal. However, i doubt all this, i am sure they would be more inclined to sign a defender, although saying that, at least De laet knows their style, a new recruit could take months to blend with the squad. (i realsie i keep contradiciting myself, just trying cover all angles)So to conclude, i doubt this deal will happen, i sort of hope it doesn''t.And to those going on about Frimpong, i don''t actually think he is anywhere near good enough to get a place in our starting midfield. I know he is a strong tackler and has grown up as Arsenal so should be qualit on the ball, but almost everytime i have seen him play he has been a pile of wank!

[quote user="city till i die"]I heard we are sending de laet back, and getting pogba as a replacement... [/quote]Might have been my hearing, but I heard it was Drogba.

[quote user="sjs7"]

Some chap who works in Asda,... friends with Carl Cort.

[/quote]

Has to be from someone''s cousin, surely?

[quote user="priceyrice"]mmm, can not really see this being true. Pogba''s contract is up in the summer and is attracting major interest from all the big clubs in Europe, as he is refusing to sign a contract with Man U atm. I really can not see Man U loaning him out, i also do not think he is anywhere near starting in the prem, although i must admit i have only seen him play once. Although on the other side of the coin, I can see Man u may be inclined to try and bring De Laet back, they have a major injury crisis at the back and with Smalling now getting glandular fever he could be out for the rest of the season, joining thier long list of other injuries at the back. And asĀ  they cannot recall de Laet without our agreement they may be looking to through Pogba in to sweeten the deal. However, i doubt all this, i am sure they would be more inclined to sign a defender, although saying that, at least De laet knows their style, a new recruit could take months to blend with the squad. (i realsie i keep contradiciting myself, just trying cover all angles)So to conclude, i doubt this deal will happen, i sort of hope it doesn''t.And to those going on about Frimpong, i don''t actually think he is anywhere near good enough to get a place in our starting midfield. I know he is a strong tackler and has grown up as Arsenal so should be qualit on the ball, but almost everytime i have seen him play he has been a pile of wank![/quote]

Apparently, Smalling has Tonsilitis not Galndular Fever. He is expected to be fit in a few days