Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

BBC Sport = Useless

Listening to talk sport in the car the other day and the pundit said he''s been doing his research into Norwich City and he had been following our form and games for a while.

I took note and thought I''d listen to what he had to say.

He said he liked Russell Bennett.

I switched off.

To anyone who hasn''t seen it:

"Jackson''s header was his first goal of the season after 13 goals in the Canaries promotion from the Championship last term".

Interesting fact: He scored in his first minute against Wolves and his last minute against Fulham.

Pathetic!

Add Matt Gudgeon - "Blackburn surrendered a 2 - 0 lead at Carrow Road earlier in the season" Shame that Gudgeon let''s Radio Norfolk down as I really enjoy Chris Goreham''s commentary - yesterday''s goal description being a perfect example. Also enjoyed Iwan Roberts as a summariser last week for Spurs.

[quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]Add Matt Gudgeon - "Blackburn surrendered a 2 - 0 lead at Carrow Road earlier in the season" Shame that Gudgeon let''s Radio Norfolk down as I really enjoy Chris Goreham''s commentary - yesterday''s goal description being a perfect example. Also enjoyed Iwan Roberts as a summariser last week for Spurs.[/quote]Matt Gudgeon is an absolutely useless presenter. He appears to have a very limited knowledge of the game,yet is given the role of the studio anchor of a football program. Amateurish!

I though Rusty was very good when he was summarising for the Wolves game.

Gudgeon sounds like a newsreader filling in because the sports presenter is off sick or something!

[quote user="a1canary"]I though Rusty was very good when he was summarising for the Wolves game. Gudgeon sounds like a newsreader filling in because the sports presenter is off sick or something![/quote]

pee''s me off that to get into football commentary you''d need either a media degree or be an ex player, very few make it any other way, yet those that get the qualifications haven''t got a clue about the game...

*GudginHis overuse of "early/late on in the piece" annoys me, he says it multiple times a week without fail!