Sign in to follow this  
Ashwood

Pubs update please (Norwich) please

Can anyone give me an update please, want to watch the qpr game live on tv in Norwich tomorrow, but not sure what is currently happening with 3pm kick offs being shown live on tv .

[quote user="cityangel"]

Try these two threads , they might help you to find one [:D]

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2652922/ShowPost.aspx

http://services.pinkun.com/FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2580034/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

I don''t think you will get any thanks from Pete for bringing this little lot back to the top of the page my little Angel.Contains lots of references to the unmentionables.[:''(]

Sorry, I was just trying to help the opening poster who may not have seen the list of pubs.

Sorry,don''t think I made this clear. I know games were shown live in pubs until recently, but was also aware that there had been a problem. Has this problem been overcome and games are now shown live again, or are 3pm games still being blocked ?

[quote user="cityangel"]Sorry, I was just trying to help the opening poster who may not have seen the list of pubs.[/quote]

The latest canary magazine had 10,000 copies pulled from the shelves and reprinted because of adverts from pubs who declared that they were showing games "live" home and away.Norwich City are very touchy about this whole issue hence why weeks and weeks ago if you remember Pete requested no mention of links and streams etc.

I know you mustn''t put links to live streams on here as it was in his notice that he stickied at the top for a while but it didn''t mention pubs that are showing the game did it?

Tilly, here''s Pete''s original post, doesn''t mention that you can''t list pubs who are showing the games?

For legal reasons all posts requesting/offering ticket sales/swaps will be deleted. The same goes for those requesting/posting links to streams of games.

Leave the insults and personal agendas at the door.

Stick to the subject of the thread, stick to Norwich City and your posts will stay.

If you see any posts that overstep the mark then
email me and I''ll take a look.

Riley''s is the only one I know for definite is still showing them.

The Doghouse had the Wolves game on but that was an evening game. As tomorrow is a Monday there could be more that have it but as I said, Riley''s is the only place I know for definite.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Tilly, here''s Pete''s original post, doesn''t mention that you can''t list pubs who are showing the games?

For legal reasons all posts requesting/offering ticket sales/swaps will be deleted. The same goes for those requesting/posting links to streams of games.

Stick to the subject of the thread, stick to Norwich City and your posts will stay.

If you see any posts that overstep the mark then
email me and I''ll take a look.

[/quote]

I thought it was : -

Sadly it seems that it''s not possible to have a sensible discussion regarding NCISA. We''ve had enough and that subject is now off-limits.

Stick to the subject of the thread, stick to Norwich City and your posts will stay."

So it seems that the pubs can be mentioned UNLESS they are being discussed by NCISA members....

[:S][:#]

I don''t ever intend to mention the acronym NCISA ever again on this message board. That organisation holds nothing for me. Now INCSC, thats a different matter... [;)]

Nice one Leeds..

So it seems it''s ok to post the pubs AND for INCSC to discuss it....

Luvin'' this year already[Y]

[quote user="1eed5canary"]I don''t ever intend to mention the acronym NCISA ever again on this message board. That organisation holds nothing for me. Now INCSC, thats a different matter... [;)][/quote] As the great Shakespeare wrote, ''A rose by any other name...''

Check the Earlham Arms, I know it shew the last few

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I thought it was : -

Sadly it seems that it''s not possible to have a sensible discussion regarding NCISA. We''ve had enough and that subject is now off-limits.

Stick to the subject of the thread, stick to Norwich City and your posts will stay."

So it seems that the pubs can be mentioned UNLESS they are being discussed by NCISA members....

[/quote]

I left off the sentence about ncisa on purpose you little minx as it wasn''t anything to do with rules about pubs showing games  [:)]

Happy New Year Nutty!

I''m a stickler for accuracy Angel. I''m totally against the edit button too[:O]

Happy New Year to you as well[:)]