Sign in to follow this  
bringbackandyhughes

Morrison

It''s a fair question. How long before matches are players supposed to be at the ground?  Some fans must know what time they arrive.  If Morison was late - we all make mistakes - it could be a disciplinary matter.  It''s not a big deal but is of interest.

"not a moaning old boy canary" - it''s you thats moaning......

[quote user="lake district canary"]

It''s a fair question. How long before matches are players supposed to be at the ground?  Some fans must know what time they arrive.  If Morison was late - we all make mistakes - it could be a disciplinary matter.  It''s not a big deal but is of interest.

[/quote]

The name was to smoke out the moaning old boy canaries and it''s worked so far

welcome to the party, you old boy moaning canary, see you brought you stirring ladel to have a cheeky snipe at morrison. How very valuable to our premier league campaign.

Moaning old boy canary - what you don''t understand is that I am not having a go at Morrison - is that beyond your comprehension!  I think he''s done a fantastic job for us, and no doubt will continue to do so.There are many supporters that see players arrive at the ground loads of times, who clearly know roughly how long they arrive before kick off, and so have a better idea of timings than I do.  So nor are my questions stupid.Did I in any of my posts "have a go" Morrison?  Hmmmm - nope - I don''t think I did.What I think I did was stated what happened, and, as I didn''t know some answers, just wondered if someone else did  Big crime!!!!Clearly your responses show a lack of comprehension of the English language, and a propensity just to irritate rational people stating facts.Frankly I''m just bored with your petty and rude replies - I have better ways of spending my time.  Feel free to think what ever you want to think!

[quote user="65Vintage"]Moaning old boy canary - what you don''t understand is that I am not having a go at Morrison - is that beyond your comprehension!  I think he''s done a fantastic job for us, and no doubt will continue to do so.There are many supporters that see players arrive at the ground loads of times, who clearly know roughly how long they arrive before kick off, and so have a better idea of timings than I do.  So nor are my questions stupid.Did I in any of my posts "have a go" Morrison?  Hmmmm - nope - I don''t think I did.What I think I did was stated what happened, and, as I didn''t know some answers, just wondered if someone else did  Big crime!!!!Clearly your responses show a lack of comprehension of the English language, and a propensity just to irritate rational people stating facts.Frankly I''m just bored with your petty and rude replies - I have better ways of spending my time.  Feel free to think what ever you want to think![/quote]

I just hope more faithful Norwich fans can hear about this huge story, moro-late-gate if you like. It is truly the defining moment of 2011

You trying to stir stuff up about morrison and you had a paddy because I called you on it, thats the only fact here.

Not that you need it at all 65Vintage but your original post was genuine and interesting.

God knows why it encouraged such a reaction.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Not that you need it at all 65Vintage but your original post was genuine and interesting.

God knows why it encouraged such a reaction.[/quote]ditto

Cheers Bury Yellow & Judderman - it wasn''t meant to be contreversial - just something me & the Mrs saw and heard and wondered if it had an affect.

As regards Steve Morison being lazy, if you ever look at other clubs'' fans forums you will see the same thing - therer is always one player who is constantly being criticised by the supporters for an alleged lack of effort. In fact, when Sky TV invented football back in 1992, they put a clause in the laws of the game that states that:"Every club must have at least one nominated "lazy" player, in order to act as scapegoat for the rest of the team''s poor performances, and to give fans forums something to talk about when there is bugger all else happening...."Since Chris Martin has been out on loan, our official "lazy" player is now Steve Morison. Or maybe I imagined that, just like I sometimes get these delusions that they had football before 1992..........[:^)]

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]I have to admit I''m not Morisons biggest fan. I believe a lot of the city faithful have been blinded by his early good start to the season. I think he is very good at some things but poor at others. But while he is doing it on the pitch I will get behind him because he is better than a lot of dross we have had up front in the past.[/quote]

Can you give a long list of players who are good at everything?

[quote user="not a moaning old boy canary"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

The name was to smoke out the moaning old boy canaries and it''s worked so far

welcome to the party, you old boy moaning canary, see you brought you stirring ladel to have a cheeky snipe at morrison. How very valuable to our premier league campaign.

[/quote]

Not a moaning old boy canary - you are way off the mark  - also you can''t spell Morison - perhaps you''re not a norwich supporter - more like a binner trying to stir it - anyway  ................. happy new year - take some happy pills - you might enjoy it better.