Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

The Outs this month?

Lots of threads about who might be on their way in, but who should we be looking to get rid of, and who may the club be receiving bids for?

The obvious 2 are Holt and Hoolahan, especially the latter. But who else?

Ruddy, Russell Martin, Fox, Tierney?

None of our players are going to move to the top teams - utd, arsenal, spurs, liverpool. But what about the Villas, Everton, WBA and Sunderland?

I''d like to see Ward, Ollie Johnson both leave on loan or perm. Maybe also Lappin who isn''t getting a look in either.

I''d think that Oli Johnson, Lappin, maybe Chris Martin all out on permenant. Lambert rates Ward so don''t think he''ll be leaving, but never know, might happen.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Lots of threads about who might be on their way in, but who should we be looking to get rid of, and who may the club be receiving bids for?

The obvious 2 are Holt and Hoolahan, especially the latter. But who else?

Ruddy, Russell Martin, Fox, Tierney?

None of our players are going to move to the top teams - utd, arsenal, spurs, liverpool. But what about the Villas, Everton, WBA and Sunderland?

I''d like to see Ward, Ollie Johnson both leave on loan or perm. Maybe also Lappin who isn''t getting a look in either.

[/quote]

I cant see any bids for Holt, not from Prem clubs.  The lower prem know we wont sell, and the top half wont be intrested.  Same for most of our squad.  The others who may attract some intrest, possibly Russell Martin and Tierney, apart from that, a lot of our top performers were only signed in the summer, so unlikely clubs will be queuing up to pay off these contracts.

Our out of favour players, well Wilbraham and Oli are out of contract next summer, and unless we get another striker in, its unlikely they will fetch mych cash.  A bit harsh to get rid of Ward without seeing him play.  We''re all talking about defensive problems, and signing a new defender, why should we when we have someone we''ve not seen in the prem?  I''m sure many thought Ayala wasn''t the answer, but by all accounts he did ok in his first game in 4 months. 

I think Korey Smith and Francombe could both do with a few months out on loan to get some game time.  Permenently out, i''d say Lapps has had it, Oli, Wilbra, hopefully we could get a few quid for Chrissy, but no idea where to. 

I doubt too many will leave, and i dont expect much more than 3 signing for us...

There isn''t really a future for Lappin, Oli, something must of happened behind the scenes for Lambert to rate Wilbraham higher than C.Martin, so doubt C.Martin has much of a future either.

I can''t see any outs to be honest. No established Prem teams would take any of our players, and I would expect none to drop a level.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]So ''nana, despite your stupid signature, Surman doesn''t feature as one of your outs?[/quote]

No as the last few games he has been much better, but I still don''t think he has done enough to turn my opinion around yet!

[quote user="baldyboy"]a lot of people on here want to see morison gone judging by how they slate him on here.
[/quote]

I slated Morison because he hasn''t put enough effort into the last two games and his atitude doesn''t seem right. I certainly don''t want to see him go if he sorts himself out but would like to see him dropped for the QPR game tomorrow!

Johnsons not going to make it with us so should go!

Korey Smith needs to go on loan to a Championship/League 1 team to get some more 1st team experience!

Other than that I can''t think of anyone else that should go!

Can''t imagine Oli,, C Martin, Lappin will be around after this season, not sure if they are all out of contract this summer, Adam Drury is out of contract in the summer though.

Lappin, Oli J, Chris martin, Drury all out.A ball winning midfielder, a striker, Naughton and possibly a back up keeper all in.