Sign in to follow this  
PJH122

Music

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"]The contrived 3-2-1 thing gets on my tits. [/quote]Amen to that. The goal music I do not mind too much, the crowd seem to get into it; The rendition of OTBC pre kick-off the crowd generally don''t seem to. Think playing the OTBC song pre kick-off would be a great idea; The most intimidating atmosphere I can remember was at Wolves in the play-offs (01/02) - They sung Hi Ho Silver Lining followed by the Liquidator (Which Chelsea also have) - Not been to that many away games but that was the closest I have come to a ''Cauldron'' before.

It''s goal music, all of you like most of our fans should be happy to hear it! :) and anyway does it really affect your day/night that much? I highly doubt it''s high up on the list of things needing to be done at Carrow Road...

If people don''t like the goal music or any other music played at CR, then why don''t they e-mail STEVE BRADLEY at radio Norwich, cos he is one of the guys on the mic at CR.......Hopefully this is of any use...

OTBC

[quote user="vinyl collector"]If people don''t like the goal music or any other music played at CR, then why don''t they e-mail STEVE BRADLEY at radio Norwich, cos he is one of the guys on the mic at CR.......Hopefully this is of any use...

OTBC[/quote]Radio Norwich eh? ''Nuff said!

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Its ok to say lighten up, but there are alot of people who don''t like something as simple and instinctive as cheering a goal becoming something choreographed like something out of a night club or some tv show.    Its a raw emotion when your team scores - the music for me - and others - dilutes and detracts from that emotion. 

Cut the goal music - I am sure no-one would miss it...............

[/quote]

Spot on - make it the clubs New Year Resolution

We don''t need ''celebration'' music - we don''t want it - lets stop it.

AND get the full length OTBC played just before kick off - IT IS AWESOME and THE OLDEST SONG IN WORLD FOOTBALL - it is OUR HERITAGE - I can''t believe the club can waste such an opportunity.

Before the start of the season i said this should be sung before the start of games at CR and a few fans asked Mcnally and NCFC on twitter to do it, but obviously they didn''t take notice!

[quote user="NMTD"][quote user="lake district canary"]

Its ok to say lighten up, but there are alot of people who don''t like something as simple and instinctive as cheering a goal becoming something choreographed like something out of a night club or some tv show.    Its a raw emotion when your team scores - the music for me - and others - dilutes and detracts from that emotion. 

Cut the goal music - I am sure no-one would miss it...............

[/quote]

Spot on - make it the clubs New Year Resolution

We don''t need ''celebration'' music - we don''t want it - lets stop it.

AND get the full length OTBC played just before kick off - IT IS AWESOME and THE OLDEST SONG IN WORLD FOOTBALL - it is OUR HERITAGE - I can''t believe the club can waste such an opportunity.

[/quote][Y]