Sign in to follow this  
ncfcleech

possible transfers ??

I was just thinking about possible players that paul lamert would sign and these are a few names that could be signed.

adam lallana from southampton

robert snodgrass from leeds ( theve just signed a winger so could be a sign that there bracing for a depture)

ryan bennett from peterbourgh

what does everybody think of these players and could they be realistic signings ?

I think that we should be happy with what we have. Delia has spent a fortune over the last year or two and we will have to wait until next January when she has sold a few more books.

We haven''t a cat in hells chance of getting Lallana. He''s a south coast lad and a Saints fan and has as much chance of playing in the Prem for "his" team next season as he has with us-maybe even more so. He''s also got three years left on his Saints contract and, as they''re not exactly strapped for cash, wouldn''t come cheap. Was always a non-starter.

Snodgrass is unlikely. Bates will either get what he wants for him or he''ll let him, like Beckford, get to the end of his contract and leave in the Summer. The fact they have signed Livermore today is encouraging but, even if they are looking to sell, we won''t play silly buggers with the fee or his wages. I''m not saying it won''t happen (unlike Lallana) just that its highly improbable that he''ll even leave, and, if he does, we''ll be up against a fair few, many of whom who will be willing to offer a higher wage than us.

If Lambert does sign anyone its likely to be someone whose name hasn''t come up in discussion or the rumour mill. Remember how we got Surman out of the blue?

I''d like Naughton on a perm. Suspect that, again, the price may be beyond what we are willing to pay anyhow.