Sign in to follow this  
ca

QPR v Norwich City - Match Thread

Morrison, Surman, Fox, Naughton, Crofts, Wes all dropped, not sure what to make of this resting players business.

City: Ruddy, Martin, Drury, Johnson, Whitbread, Holt (c), Jackson, Pilkington, Bennett, Lappin, Ayala.
Subs: Rudd, Morison, Surman, Hoolahan, Fox, Wilbraham, Naughton

QPR: Kenny, Hill, Derry, Gabbidon, Taarabt, Faurlin, Mackie, Barton, Young, Helguson, Ferdinand
Subs: Cerny, Orr, Campbell, Connolly, Hulse, Wright-Phillips, Macheda.

[quote user="CDMullins"]Lappin centre mid?
[/quote]

Yes Lappin and Johnson in the middle and PIlks and Bennett on wings, surprised Naughton has been dropped thought he was massive against Fulham.

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:D]

Looks that way.

Surprising line up again, lets hope it pays off.....

Not especially confidant about the game, for once. Would normally predict a win against anyone, but today I just think QPR will get lucky and win.

We may well be playing the diamond

Johnson

Bennett Lappin

Pilkington

The word is rested not dropped! It''s a squad game in the PL.

Sorry to be negative but personally since i have seen the lineups can see a loss.

Would like to see Lappin impress, lets hope im wrong and we win.

Would like to see Morison come on later on along with Wes and Surman/Naughton.

This formation seems very attack minded and has lots of width imo.

Got to find a link in a bit :)

OTBC!

Lets not forget Lappin is one of the hardest working players in the side, in the middle with Johnson I can see him doing okay. Glad to see Morison dropped, he''s been poor the last few games and obviously needs a rest/kick up the bum. We''ve got the players on the bench should we need them too.

Keep the faith, remember how well Drury played!

He is certainly a fine goalscorer. A commentator the other day (I think it was Everton game), stating how we can''t play Holt and Morison together, and I believe he is right. Jackson adds something different, a bit of pace and danger that we need up front.

Certainly not the line up I was expecting or hoping to see but I''ll trust Lambert''s judgement. Still think we will win.

Also, I hope Holt has been told to wind up Barton, surely a sneaky elbow or two will get Barton so wound up, he will just leave. Can''t be too hard to get him sent off?

Don''t start asking for links in the thread, because they it gets removed.... Just wait until kick off and try First Row, worked every time i''ve tried it.

Another curious starting line-up. I can''t help thinking we played our best starting 11 against Spurs when we should have rested players who could seen us through against Fulham and QPR. Oh well, Lambert''s the one who has got us here. If he wants to go a bit nuts over Christmas & New Year, go ahead, go nuts.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Sorry forum police, I actually meant the website was not working for me.

Turns out the shitty internet went down (Using mobile phone atm).[/quote]

No i''m not forum police, I just don''t want this thread to get removed because someone has posted a link to a stream, which everyone on here knows isn''t allowed.

A lot of ''pundits'' have been talking about Holt putting himself about, i think its a matter of time until he gets sent off !

[quote user="JF"]The word is rested not dropped! It''s a squad game in the PL.[/quote]

Sorry I meant to say '''' rested '''' but is two games in 3 days too much to ask for professional athletes ?

In Lambert we trust though [:D]

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]

Stupid link, internet is back working, but thats not.

Owell, will find another oen some how

COYY!   

[/quote]I pm''d you one.

Fuck sake another early goal, another chance of a clean sheet gone within 10 mins. Come on boys!!!!

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]

Stupid link, internet is back working, but thats not.

Owell, will find another oen some how

COYY!   

[/quote]I pm''d you one.[/quote]Could I get a PM please, firstrow down for me

Dreadful soft goal. Martin caught flat footed right back.  Lappin ball watching as Barton pushes into the box to score.