Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Constructive criticism is allowed and justified!

Getting sick of all the posters on here bemoaning fans for daring to say Morisons been poor inthe last 2 games and his effort levels haven''t been enough!

I''m sorry to say it but those critiscising Morisons last 2 performances against Spurs and Fulham are spot on.

Morisons done fabulous for us this season but theres been an issue in the last 2 games. Lets hope he sorts it out and I''ll not be surprised of hes left out of the starting line up at QPR this afternoon!

Constructive criticism from those who watch the games and only say what they see is justified.

The follow the crowd bandwagon jumping blind slagging off we''ve seen in recent years of the Doc and last season Ruddy were ridiculous.

Morrison has had a couple of quiet games and the reaction went well over the top

I know we''re all afraid to confront this truth, the elephant in the room if you will, but the criticism has been from old men that are mad at the world, they need a reality check.

Correct. Constructive criticism is perfectly justified. Calling someone a lazy so and so and questioning effort levels is not constructive though.

Yes, he''s been poor and could probably use a break, no argument there. But lazy? Not for me.

Have to agree. Thought Morison looked out of sorts on Saturday.Heard he''s had flu and that can knock you for 6.Some fans just don''t know how to put their thoughts into constructive criticism though so you''re asking the impossible of them.

No one would deny that constructive criticism is welcomed but what has rightly upset many fans on here is the personal and unfounded slating of a City player.

To question a player''s effort is an extreme accusation and one that Morison doesn''t merit in my opinion.

He wouldn''t be on the team bus if lambert sensed that his effort had waned. 

Well as all posters will realise, there are those who write constructive criticism and they try to validate their point.

In regard to the comments made about our leading striker this season, I feel they have tried to suggest it is valid, but afraid I do not buy into it. I believe the team as a whole needs a lift, our performances since Swansea have not been complete, as we have seen with the wolves and everton games in particular. Morison is in good form still in front of goal, but I have felt our support play is weak and hence  being isolated can becoming frustrating. I do think we can make some tactical changes, I personally believe Wes is the catalyst from the bench and two wide men offer the best way into the game. We have lacked quality in that final ball, vision or movement and I believe Benno and Pilky are more likely to produce that with the pace, crossing ability to our strikers. I still think centre halves worry when they see Holt and Morison on the same team sheet. But I do also agree that if we are to play the same midfield system today then I would bring in S. Jackson, the stage is set for a great cameo.

But as many of you will know I still think we need a centre back, a midfielder and a striker and that they are vitally important to lifting this team. I feel Lambert is the key to our success, but I also feel that we now need to bring in that extra bit of quality that is missing and not miss out on some of Lamberts top choices to bring into the club.

This thread is showing up one or two posters for what they are - stirrers.   Prats.  For instance - what  is the point for labeling or slating older people? 

I''m not the youngest - I''m not the oldest.  So what difference does being older/younger  make?  The divisive threads of people who put labels to different ''types'' of posters are showing that they are so much up there own backside it''s unbelievable.   Everryone is allowed to have a comment.

I agree with the op - constructive criticism is allowed and justified.    Slagging and abusive posts have no place on a board where we are supposed to be supoporters of the same club.    Unfortunately, there are  idiots at every club - and we''ve gtot afew.   The booers - I don''t understand - must be morons - but  the slaggers on the board are either just stirrers or binners trying to get a foothold on the board.

I''m all for criticising - but stupid,  thoughtless posters who just want to stir it -  DON''T  BOTHER - go and find something better to do.........

Of course criticism is justified ffs - people complaining about it are really a sign of the faggoted, nanny-state times we currently reside in - the same people created by Labour and the left-wing who demand rights for individuals such as terrorists, paedophiles & murderers.Whilst training as a chef many moons ago, I was often reduced to tears by old-school chefs who severely criticised my work if they deemed it not good enough - there was no respite, those chefs would stick a boot up my a*rse until I got it right and I am forever in their debt for turning me into a successful restaurateur - without their criticism I would likely have given up and wound up on the dole queue.The same stated above applies to most walks of life, from factory workers to lawyers, the best results from people come by criticism, constructive or otherwise - big difference here is chefs, factory workers and even f*cking lawyers aren''t paid hundreds of thousands per year for the privilege. So folk here complaining about highly paid footballers receiving a bit of criticism should cease whining like witless schoolgirls and prepare themselves for the real world of conservatism and straight thinking.Grow up!

When one thread starts "Sorry but the bloke is an arse" it tends to wind people up.Constructive criticism is fine,i think the vast majority of us will say that Morison has been off for a couple of games,but stupid comments like that and that he is lazy etc is leading to abuse.

And all these "Body Language" experts that we have now can sod off as well!

Anyway here''s to 3 points today.Morison to come off the bench and get the winner[Y] 

[quote user="Herman "]

When one thread starts "Sorry but the bloke is an arse" it tends to wind people up.Constructive criticism is fine,i think the vast majority of us will say that Morison has been off for a couple of games,but stupid comments like that and that he is lazy etc is leading to abuse.

Anyway here''s to 3 points today.Morison to come off the bench and get the winner[Y] 

[/quote]Agree 100%

I agree with the OP that constructive criticism is welcome.

Problem is that constructive criticism is intendedtk be helpful and useful; to enable the recipient to improve and not to be offensive, hurtful, damaging or rude

Nothing I''ve read by the OP in relation to Morison can be described as "constructive" criticism! It is mere abuse

[quote user="Shyster"]Of course criticism is justified ffs - people complaining about it are really a sign of the faggoted, nanny-state times we currently reside in - the same people created by Labour and the left-wing who demand rights for individuals such as terrorists, paedophiles & murderers.

Whilst training as a chef many moons ago, I was often reduced to tears by old-school chefs who severely criticised my work if they deemed it not good enough - there was no respite, those chefs would stick a boot up my a*rse until I got it right and I am forever in their debt for turning me into a successful restaurateur - without their criticism I would likely have given up and wound up on the dole queue.

The same stated above applies to most walks of life, from factory workers to lawyers, the best results from people come by criticism, constructive or otherwise - big difference here is chefs, factory workers and even f*cking lawyers aren''t paid hundreds of thousands per year for the privilege.

So folk here complaining about highly paid footballers receiving a bit of criticism should cease whining like witless schoolgirls and prepare themselves for the real world of conservatism and straight thinking.

Grow up!
[/quote]

Thanks for the political slant. Very helpful.

[quote user="horsey seal"]Have to agree. Thought Morison looked out of sorts on Saturday.

Heard he''s had flu and that can knock you for 6.

[/quote]

Would that be man flu? [:)]

I''ve got no problem with criticism of any player provided you apply the same rules to all. There are a few on here though who can''t wait to stick the boot into Morison whilst cutting other players plenty of slack.

[quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Have you noticed there''s a direct correlation to what shiite appears on TV, to what people copy and claim to be an expert in.Body language and that shiite on Trisha and Jeremy VylePsychics loads of the bastards on TVEven Shyster is pretending to be a chef because of his weekly dose of Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]I''ve got no problem with criticism of any player provided you apply the same rules to all. There are a few on here though who can''t wait to stick the boot into Morison whilst cutting other players plenty of slack. [/quote]I don''t think anybody has a problem if they give a coherent reason for their opinion.  It''s the short ''lazy ****er'' statements that gets posters backs up imo.

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Have you noticed there''s a direct correlation to what shiite appears on TV, to what people copy and claim to be an expert in.
Body language and that shiite on Trisha and Jeremy Vyle
Psychics loads of the bastards on TV
Even Shyster is pretending to be a chef because of his weekly dose of Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall [;)]
[/quote]

[:D]

Looking at my prediction i must have special abilities.