Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Kid

Latest rumour....

From a rumour discussion site so wouldn''t read into it.

Also on there is that Tierney is not ''injured'' and is in fact on his way out - that is why he hasn''t played in the last 2 games.

[quote user="Titch.Canary"]From a rumour discussion site so wouldn''t read into it.

Also on there is that Tierney is not ''injured'' and is in fact on his way out - that is why he hasn''t played in the last 2 games.[/quote]Why post it then?

Seem to recall some seasons ago another City player was ''ill'' over the festive period and then sold in January. Can''t remember who it was.Rumours will remain that. Have to say I did see a juicy tweet the earlier today about a couple of City fans who appear to have found love at Carrow Road.

So can we have a player on loan from outside the prem, over and above the 2 we have already???

I''m under the impression we cant, but I don''t know the rule...

[quote user="Titch.Canary"]From a rumour discussion site so wouldn''t read into it. Also on there is that Tierney is not ''injured'' and is in fact on his way out - that is why he hasn''t played in the last 2 games.[/quote]

Utter toss he picked up an injury in a practice match should be back for Burnley.

we can get a player on loan from any league apart from the premier league, unless we buy naughton or de laet permanently of course.

Would love Olic, quality player who works hard and wouldn''t disrupt the team ethos; but I can''t see it happening unfortunately...

Tierney I really hope stays, he''s been one of our best players this season... however, I do have a suspicion that if any of our players is going to be snapped up by a ''big'' club this month, it''ll be him - Quality left backs are in short supply, especially with this new ''home grown'' rule coming in soon...

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]Would love Olic, quality player who works hard and wouldn''t disrupt the team ethos; but I can''t see it happening unfortunately... Tierney I really hope stays, he''s been one of our best players this season... however, I do have a suspicion that if any of our players is going to be snapped up by a ''big'' club this month, it''ll be him - Quality left backs are in short supply, especially with this new ''home grown'' rule coming in soon...[/quote]

I''ve heard he can be lazy and has got dodgy body language.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]Would love Olic, quality player who works hard and wouldn''t disrupt the team ethos; but I can''t see it happening unfortunately... Tierney I really hope stays, he''s been one of our best players this season... however, I do have a suspicion that if any of our players is going to be snapped up by a ''big'' club this month, it''ll be him - Quality left backs are in short supply, especially with this new ''home grown'' rule coming in soon...[/quote]

[/quote]

Who the hell are you? What an idiot!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[/quote]

Who the hell are you? What an idiot!

[/quote]

Well done. Successful identification of cut and paste facilities. (By the way, I did realise you were joking. Perhaps I was the only one)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I wonder if any team would be prepared to stoke[;)] up £5m for Tearernie?[:^)]

[/quote]I think I can decipher your cryptic clue, but why would Tierney want to go to Wigan?

Holt must be worth about 20 million by now at least right? Plus inflated january prices, £40 million. And then he can just imediatly quit his new club after they buy him and re-join us?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Holt must be worth about 20 million by now at least right? Plus inflated january prices, £40 million. And then he can just imediatly quit his new club after they buy him and re-join us?[/quote]If Torres is worth £50m for his 2 league goals this season, then that makes £25m per goal, so Grant Holt''s 7 goals make him worth £175m. If we double that to allow for the usual crazy January prices, that makes.....oh, I don''t know, a bigger number than my poor brain can cope with.[:^)]

I could quite easily see a club towards the bottom put a cheeky bid in for Holt in an attempt to put some muscle in their team... of course I don''t think we''ll sell.

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"]I could quite easily see a club towards the bottom put a cheeky bid in for Holt in an attempt to put some muscle in their team... of course I don''t think we''ll sell.[/quote]If a team towards the bottom put in a bid for Holt and we did accept, I just can''t see Holt going - he''s perfectly happy here isn''t he, and why would he want to move to a team below us? Ok, he might get higher wages but moving to team towards the bottom = Survival harder!