Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

I'm supporting Wigan tonight

Come on Wigan Rub the Salt in Colins wounds LMFAO No sorry I didn''t mean that, Strike that remark from the record Ma Lud 

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just concern yourself with ourselves. 1 game at a time and after 38 games we''ll finish where we deserve.[/quote]

I know that ,Just love to see Colins Face that all.

While thats true canary on the trent, it is allowed to want teams lower than us to lose.

Were in a position where it doesn''t really matter, but that doens''t mean we shouldn''t keep half an eye on other results.

I''m personally looking at the Mancs results, we could still win the league :P

i couldn''t believe people were cheering the blackburn v man u result on saturday... we just need every team below us to lose against those above us and draw with teams around them ... there is no room for enjoying an upset

You looked at the league table recently i''m spartacus? Were not in a relegation fight, other teams results don''t matter until we start losing every game... And 3 of the next 4 are winnable (maybe even 4, if Chelsea don''t buck up their ideas before then)

Do the shaken vac and put the freshness back, do the shaken vac and put the freshness back

Can''t believe people think we are def safe already.  Had we been on 30 points now, then I''d be with you, but not at 25.  The gap between us and the relegation zone is 10 points and the longer it stays at 10 points or more the better and the quicker we reah safety.  Obviously we can achieve this by picking up points ourselves, but we can get there much more quickly if the bottomw 3,4 or 5 keep dropping points. 

I am therefore praying for a Wigan defeat.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i couldn''t believe people were cheering the blackburn v man u result on saturday... we just need every team below us to lose against those above us and draw with teams around them ... there is no room for enjoying an upset[/quote]

I can''t go with this.. I wanted Swansea to beat Villa on Saturday. Now I want Man Utd to beat Newcastle and Man City to beat Liverpool.

After Man U Newcastle play Blackburn and QPR - who should I want to win those games???

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]i couldn''t believe people were cheering the blackburn v man u result on saturday... we just need every team below us to lose against those above us and draw with teams around them ... there is no room for enjoying an upset[/quote]

I can''t go with this.. I wanted Swansea to beat Villa on Saturday. Now I want Man Utd to beat Newcastle and Man City to beat Liverpool.

After Man U Newcastle play Blackburn and QPR - who should I want to win those games???

[/quote]

I don''t know, this is rather cryptic....... Do you want Blackburn and QPR to win?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I don''t know, this is rather cryptic....... Do you want Blackburn and QPR to win?

[/quote]

I do Slim.

But that wasn''t my question buddy. I wanted to know who I should want to win. Apparently I should have wanted Villa to win yesterday although if the game was today I should and would probably want a draw!

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Me too fonejacker, draw is the best result for us.   Only two points given out instead of three. it all helps in the scheme of things.

[/quote]

So We''re not allowed to have a laugh at Colin anymore then?

Sunderland win for me, they wont finish bottom 6 with O''Neil now at the helm so would rather see Wigan stay near the bottom.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="lake district canary"]

Me too fonejacker, draw is the best result for us.   Only two points given out instead of three. it all helps in the scheme of things.

[/quote]

So We''re not allowed to have a laugh at Colin anymore then?

[/quote]

Ok - just this once - Wigan to win!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do Slim.

But that wasn''t my question buddy. I wanted to know who I should want to win. Apparently I should have wanted Villa to win yesterday although if the game was today I should and would probably want a draw!

[/quote]

you have to be flexible it changes every week [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]Sunderland win for me, they wont finish bottom 6 with O''Neil now at the helm so would rather see Wigan stay near the bottom.[/quote]

Sunderland have just scored, leading 1-0[Y]

It would be fun to see QPR in the drop-zone but this season I feel our survival is a very serious matter, even though we are doing very well for a newly promoted side. A draw would suit us best.

I see Sunderland winning though - they have shot up in form since O''Neill arrived

I''ve wanted Wigan with their poxy attendances and poor footballing history to go down for some considerable time - It''s a rugby town that has no place in the game, let alone the top-flight, so its 631 supporters should relish successive relegations to enable them to afford tickets for St Helens & Widnes fixtures where they can once again enjoy watching fat bastards, thinly disguised as athletes, chasing each other for what isn''t even a ball.

Sunderland 1-0 up. I said a draw would be best for us, though the only other choice for me would be for the bottom three to lose all their remaining games against sides outside the drop-zone and draw all their remaining games against other sides in the drop-zone.

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do Slim.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed it does[;)]

But for now Liverpool are losing so we are still 9 points behind them and Wigan are losing meaning we are 10 points in front of them. I''ll be happy for those to be the final scores then I can concentrate on supporting Man Utd tomorrow[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do Slim.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed it does[;)]

But for now Liverpool are losing so we are still 9 points behind them and Wigan are losing meaning we are 10 points in front of them. I''ll be happy for those to be the final scores then I can concentrate on supporting Man Utd tomorrow[Y]

[/quote]

Are you not a Toon Army fan?

As a Norwich supporter, I want whatever result is best for us. That usually means the teams above us beating the teams below us, and the teams below us drawing with each other. But I don''t want too many draws, as we still hold the all-time league record for most draws in a season, and I would rather not see it beaten.[:)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do Slim.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed it does[;)]

[/quote]

Are you not a Toon Army fan?

[/quote]

Not fussed slim. Although their best fans in the world label is fake. I''ve only ever been there once when I wasn''t spat on.

Thing with the Toon is that we are only 5 points behind them. I''d rather concentrate on catching them than worry about sides 10 points beneath us.