Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

player bashing is getting ridiculous!!

what is wrong with people both on here and on Canary call? Morison is the new scapegoat then as people keep moaning about him being this and that, and people moaning about Whitbread now too!!!We are lucky anybody wants to play for us the way some fans are!!! wonder what Hux thinks about this when he reads it, comment please Darren, as it would be interesting to know if the players read this or listen to the radio?If they do I wouldnt blame them for walking away from the Club!!!

If they walked away from the club because 20 posters out of hundreds of thousands of Norwich fans slated their performances then they know where the door is.

I''m sure they''re not naive enough to believe that you can please everyone. If they do read it, I''d like to think they''re grown up enough to use it to their advantage and better themselves, not walk off and have a little sulk about it.

That''s like saying that if any musician ever received a bad review they''d just spit their dummy out and say "that''s it! I''m not writing anymore for you!"

some of the abuse Morison and Whitbread were receiving from a few rows behind me was out of order. singing Holts name to piss off Morison and calling our players c**** and it''s not criticism, it''s far worse than that. it got to a point where it stopped me from enjoying the game (even though it wasn''t the greatest of games) we''re lucky to have players committed to the cause unlike the Roeder era. getting on a players back is understandable but I couldn''t vent so much anger at one of our players just for having a rubbish game and maybe not working 100%. you would of thought a few of our players were Ipswich players

I agree. But I would be surprised if PL or any of the players take any notice of this or any other forum. Probably far too busy playing Call Of Duty World At War in their spare time.

I will admit i have moaned about Ruddy before but that is constructive criticism nut just oh hes shit, did anyone see him when we scored?

Went crazy lol.

There where a couple of Morison bashers behind me, who where at there first norwich game going hes a striker whys he running down the wing?

Was so tempting to turn round and go he has done that neaerly every single game he plays, he gets down the channels and spreads the defence.

I hope some fans dont renew there season tickets, especially those early leavers in the Jarrold.

True and Loyal fans my arse.

[quote user="Cappsy"]some of the abuse Morison and Whitbread were receiving from a few rows behind me was out of order. singing Holts name to piss off Morison and calling our players c**** and it''s not criticism, it''s far worse than that. it got to a point where it stopped me from enjoying the game (even though it wasn''t the greatest of games) we''re lucky to have players committed to the cause unlike the Roeder era. getting on a players back is understandable but I couldn''t vent so much anger at one of our players just for having a rubbish game and maybe not working 100%. you would of thought a few of our players were Ipswich players[/quote]Where about do you sit (just the stand) because that is well out of order.I use a mate of mine''s season ticket  in the N&P quite a bit and there is a woman who sits there and all she does is moan moan moan all bloody game...then she leaves every game at 85 minutes, I can only assume Lambert gives the boys the signal she has gone so they can go and get the necessary goals in her absence. Does my bloody head in but they do seem to be dotted all over.

HoltsDerbydayhattrick i totally agree .What block in the Jarrold because i''m in the Jarrold also and i''m starting to get totally pissed of with it, so much that it takes some enjoyment away from the game . bloke behind me moans constantly and then leaves before the end (how many goals he has missed!!)

glad i''m not the only one who has noticed Morison hasn''t changed his game all season

I actually sit in the Barclay Block D, and the people moaning were in row B.

Just pisses me off when Jarrold fans leave early, pathetic.

I dont care if people are born to moan blah blah blah, i bet you if we went into League 1 again half of these moaners would fuck off.

right near the corner flag front row next to the snakepit. probably in line with halfway between the goal line and the six yard box.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]I actually sit in the Barclay Block D, and the people moaning were in row B.

Just pisses me off when Jarrold fans leave early, pathetic.

I dont care if people are born to moan blah blah blah, i bet you if we went into League 1 again half of these moaners would fuck off.[/quote]

Yeah we were always getting attendances of 13,000 in League One...

And Jarrold fans leave early? What the hell, if you see more people leaving from the Jarrold, its because its bigger, and your already in the Barclay so can''t see the whole stand. Pathetic comment.

[quote user="beaver"]HoltsDerbydayhattrick i totally agree .What block in the Jarrold because i''m in the Jarrold also and i''m starting to get totally pissed of with it, so much that it takes some enjoyment away from the game . bloke behind me moans constantly and then leaves before the end (how many goals he has missed!!) glad i''m not the only one who has noticed Morison hasn''t changed his game all season[/quote]

Is he the one who has to pick his daughter up from ballet class?

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]I actually sit in the Barclay Block D, and the people moaning were in row B. Just pisses me off when Jarrold fans leave early, pathetic. I dont care if people are born to moan blah blah blah, i bet you if we went into League 1 again half of these moaners would fuck off.[/quote]

Undrestandable. Obviously getting away to go to work.

There should be no player bashing!  We are doing fantastic - we are top of all the promoted teams and with a committed team, and players who obviously have huge commitment to the cause.Expectations are maybe a bit too high - 17th position would be an amazing achievement this year - if we finished higher than that we would have surpassed most newly newly promoted clubs!

Morison hasn''t put in enough effort in the last 2 games and his body language stinks of bad atitude!

This is what fans who follow the games closely have rightly picked up on and have criticised him for it!

That is not player bashing!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Morison hasn''t put in enough effort in the last 2 games and his body language stinks of bad atitude!

This is what fans who follow the games closely have rightly picked up on and have criticised him for it!

[/quote]1, I disagree.2, Even if the above opinion is correct, I''d suggest Lambert is the person to make a judgement on it. Your opinion (like mine) is irellavent.Can we get back to supporting our football team now please?

Herb grantroederdisaster"]

1, I disagree.
2, Even if the above opinion is correct, I''d suggest Lambert is the person to make a judgement on it. Your opinion (like mine) is irellavent.

Can we get back to supporting our football team now please?

Not a question of me supporting Norwich City FC. Been doing it continuously since the 1950''s and will do until I die!

Just making an observation that many others too have noticed!

Morisons been good for us this season but not in the last 2 games. He should be dropped from the starting line up tomorrow!

So they leave 10 mins early to go to work?

Shit excuse, why go in the first place.

How is it a pathetic comment since i used to sit in the jarrold and see the whole of the barclay, pathetic comeback.

True our attendences werent low in League 1 but i can guarentee that not as many people moan as they do now.

so in a game of opinions someone isnt allowed to say they think a player isnt pulling his weight for various reasons?if you buy a fresh chicken at the supermarket, open it and it has gone off, do you cook it and eat it anyway or do you raise your concern?If you spend a large sum of money on a car that is unreliable do you still drive it around or do you take it to be repaired?if you go to a football match and in your opinion someone hasnt performed well, looks lazy etc do you sit on your hands or risk castigation and personal abuse for stating your opinion?

Sit on your hands and just be thankful for what we have Jas. We are lucky just to have a team, don''t you remember where we were 28 months ago?

Surely the bottom line is that all players go through a sticky period every now & again. They aren''t robots & even if they cost £50m it''s no gaurantee that they''ll perform at maximum potential in every game. So Morison might not have performed to the level of his previous high standards in the last 2 games but that doesn''t mean that he''s suddenley become a bad player. Same goes for all the players - earlier on in the season it was Ruddy, Surman etc etc etc. No doubt it''ll be someone else next month.Constructive criticism?Sure, but I''ve seen a lot of criticism on here but not much of it has been what I''d call constructive.

Morison came closer than any player apart from Jackson to scoring against Fulham the other day. What did Holt achieve after his introduction?

I think what most people find objectionable is posters who have almost certainly never played the game (even at the lowest level) ,or been involved in it in any capacity whatsoever, making dogmatic statements which are presented as virtual facts and completely contradict the views of the management who have got us where we currently are. "Morison is lazy" and "Surman is lightweight" are but two of the most recent examples and do nothing more than confirm the ignorance of the originators (scapegoat bandwagon followers). Every team has "supporters" of this type but they are still an embarrassment. 

firstly I''m a boy and I''ve never left early, so good one.

no not the snakepit, but the block next to it so I turn right instead of left when you walk out and my seat is literally front row on the right.

must be a few deluded idiots abusing our players scattered around then