Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

fowler on loan

He won''t be the next Hucks that''s for sure. Correct me if I''m wrong but Hucks took a drop in wages, a drop in division and a gamble on his career to come to Norwich, he then sought about returning us to the promised land.....just because we''re nice to him!!!

What incentive does Fowler have? he''s one of the richest players in the land and has no need to come to little Norwich while he continues to under-perform, safe in the knowledge that his position is safe at Eastlands.

Fowler''s in Man City''s first team. First rule of any transfer gossip is never to believe anything on text as 99% of it is crap made up to get you ringing premium rate phone lines

[quote]Fowler''s in Man City''s first team. First rule of any transfer gossip is never to believe anything on text as 99% of it is crap made up to get you ringing premium rate phone lines[/quote]

For Gawds sake NO!.  

[quote]My Dad has just seen it on text. I''m not sure if he''s the next Hucks or the next Steve Walsh.[/quote]

Fowlers candle blew out when he left Liverpool .......... made to look good when he was surrounded  by top class  strikers ,  but  just a spent force now ..Keegans pet  turned out to  be  a bone idle  lap dog ........

He''s possibly the last person we''d need lapping up the wages at the club. I can''t believe Worthy would even consider it - Les Ferdinand on the other hand could be quite useful.

[quote]He''s possibly the last person we''d need lapping up the wages at the club. I can''t believe Worthy would even consider it - Les Ferdinand on the other hand could be quite useful.[/quote]

Ferdinand is washed up old crock,if he could still perform Bolton would not be releasing him.

[quote]Ferdinand is washed up old crock,if he could still perform Bolton would not be releasing him.[/quote]

errr, like Simon Charlton you mean?

[quote]errr, like Simon Charlton you mean?[/quote]

Errr ,nothing like simon charlton ,please show me the similarity??

Errrrrrrr well, Simon Charlton was released by Bolton was he not??? Is he a washed up old crock??? No he is not. I rest my case

Wiz - can you speak up a bit - I cant hear you?Big Les - no transfer fee - pay as playon a short term contract to the end of the season where is the risk? Is clearly fit and is desperate to play - unlike our players knows where the goal is and unlike sheringham has a good work ethic. Any way its les that has turned away from Bolton not them releasing him.OTBC