Sign in to follow this  
????

Fancy a giggle at a bitter QPR fan's expense :D

Taken from a QPR Fan Forum..... made me laugh how bitter it sounds

I ****ing hate them.

Hate Paul Lambert and the fact that despite being the most boring man I have ever seen interviewed he is a good manager.

Hate Grant ****ing Holt, the fat cheating, diving bastard, who somehow manages to score against us every time despite possessing no skill whatsoever.

Hate Bradley Johnson, the scumbag.

Hate their tactic of screaming at the referee and conning him.

Hate the way the media goes on about them - ''Yeah, Norwich, such a great family club. Proud history. Love them''. Erm...what exactly have they ever achieved?

Hate the way the media makes them out to be ''the Blackpool of this season''. No they''re not - they play boring ''sideways'' football and cheat.

Hate their stupid yellow and green kit, which makes me want to puke.

Hate their logo.

Hate their ground, particularly their stewards.

Hate the fact that we always give them both tiers of the School End despite them giving us a tiny allocation every year.

Hate the ''Norwich mafia'' a.k.a. Delia Smith, Stephen ''overrated'' Fry, Simon Thomas, Hugh Jackman and that god-awful band The Darkness. Wouldn''t be surprised if they were involved in these biased refereeing displays, the SCUM!

Hate the way their supporters campaigned for us to be docked points so that they could get their six-fingered hands on our trophy. Scum, scum, scum!

Hate their stupid anthem, whatever it''s called.

Hate the way their fans sing ''green army!'' - that''s Plymouth Argyle, you ****s!

Hate their city.

Hate their farms.

Hate their tractors.

Hate every single member of their Board of Directors.

I HATE THEM!

Now that''s a rant of WACCOE-esque proportions.

He''s got a point about them giving us a higher allocation. If they can''t fill Loftus Road we''ll always do our best to help them out.

Ruddy, QPR have the option of taking 2200 tickets at Carrow Rd. if they pay for them outright. They never take them because they know they can`t sell them. At Loftus Rd on the other hand, they`d probably give us more seats if they could because they hardly ever sell out the home areas. The o.p. is just full of the same kind of moronic drivel that`s been all over the media since yesterday, and it wouldn`t surprise me if some of the comments made are not subject to some sort of legal action. No-one connected with NCFC has anything to feel bad about- Johnson did not overreact, Barton made contact with an elbow, shoulder then forehead and deserved to be sent-off, Norwich players did not put undue pressure on the officials and Holt actually seemed to be arguing against the sending off.

[quote user="Northluck C."]Now that''s a rant of WACCOE-esque proportions.
[/quote]

Someone posted this rant from a Leeds fan last summer when we were linked with Snodgrass, I just had to save it!

"I really * hate Norwich. That drunken hag they have in the board room and her husband who looks like Roz from Monsters Inc, the ugly fat mole-looking ***, their six fingered fans, playing music after they score a goal like the tinpot no-mark bastards they are, and the fact that everything they have done, and I mean everything since they were relegated has been that little bit * better than what we''ve done. That they signed a fat bricklayer who was * for Halifax Town and got him scoring 20 goals a season at whatever level. Their manager who looks like he doesn''t care that you just beat him at chess because he spent the night before shagging your mum. THEY PLAY MUSIC WHEN THEY * SCORE THE *, and sell more season tickets than us. We could get promoted unbeaten and find out that the * have solved World hunger and found a two-state solution in the middle east.

BASTARDS!!!"

[:D]

These are quite humerous, as long as the Norwich fans on here realise this person is either being sarcastic, or in an idiotic minority of supporters that every club have.

[quote user="諾維奇城"]Taken from a QPR Fan Forum..... made me laugh how bitter it sounds

I ****ing hate them.

Hate Paul Lambert and the fact that despite being the most boring man I have ever seen interviewed he is a good manager.

Hate Grant ****ing Holt, the fat cheating, diving bastard, who somehow manages to score against us every time despite possessing no skill whatsoever.

Hate Bradley Johnson, the scumbag.

Hate their tactic of screaming at the referee and conning him.

Hate the way the media goes on about them - ''Yeah, Norwich, such a great family club. Proud history. Love them''. Erm...what exactly have they ever achieved?

Hate the way the media makes them out to be ''the Blackpool of this season''. No they''re not - they play boring ''sideways'' football and cheat.

Hate their stupid yellow and green kit, which makes me want to puke.

Hate their logo.

Hate their ground, particularly their stewards.

Hate the fact that we always give them both tiers of the School End despite them giving us a tiny allocation every year.

Hate the ''Norwich mafia'' a.k.a. Delia Smith, Stephen ''overrated'' Fry, Simon Thomas, Hugh Jackman and that god-awful band The Darkness. Wouldn''t be surprised if they were involved in these biased refereeing displays, the SCUM!

Hate the way their supporters campaigned for us to be docked points so that they could get their six-fingered hands on our trophy. Scum, scum, scum!

Hate their stupid anthem, whatever it''s called.

Hate the way their fans sing ''green army!'' - that''s Plymouth Argyle, you ****s!

Hate their city.

Hate their farms.

Hate their tractors.

Hate every single member of their Board of Directors.

I HATE THEM![/quote]Bit of a mixed bag then really.

He''s right though. (Albeit down to poor punctuation) Grant Holt is a fat cheater. He''s cheating it very well. Trimmest I done ever seen him.

With regards to history, we''ve won the league cup twice, them only once. We''ve won the second tier of English football three times and they only twice. We''re the only English club to have ever beaten Bayern Munich in The Olympic Stadium, not them.

We''re not the Blackpool of this season because we''re staying up. QPR aren''t.

The Darkness are from Suffolk. Booooo. Haha. Kidding.

I enjoyed this read, made me giggle.

[quote user="諾維奇城"].

Hate the fact that we always give them both tiers of the School End despite them giving us a tiny allocation every year. [/quote]The last 2 seasons they have failed to sell out their allocation, thats why it was small.We''ve sold out are allocation at QPR the last 2 seasons.When a well supported team want''s a big allocation they get it. (Arsenal, Tottenham, Leeds)

I agree with their point about Holt cheating - he does dive a lot. I don''t agree with their point about Holt possessing no skill whatsoever - if Holt has no skill, why for the last two years has he captained us to the 3rd tier title and 2nd tier runners-up, and won PoS and been our top goalscorer both those years? Holt even seemed to appeal against Barton''s sending off yesterday.

QPR''s problem is that we are doing better than them, when they did better than us last season. We are 10 pts clear of the relegation zone, whilst if Wigan beat Sunderland tonight QPR will fall into it.

On the BBC Sport website there is a page about the ref being conned and it shows that Barton''s red was the 5th of his career, though there is also an audio thread where former ref Graham Poll gives his verdict on some controversial decisions and says that a player''s reputation can influence match officials. Apparently at half time the officials conceded to Barton that they hadn''t seen it properly.

In my opinion, we were lucky with the red as I reckon the officials assumed that it was a headbutt because Barton had already seen red 4 times through his career. Though I don''t care whether it was or wasn''t, because it''s their problem and we won!

Great post by this QPR fan. Hilarious.I do however agree with one of their points - Hate the way their fans sing ''green army!'' I hate when we sing that too or our green flag song. We play in yellow. Arsenal don''t sing come on you whites etc.Anyway, besides the point. Great post!

My impression was that Holt was letting Barton know that he deserved to be sent off and no point arguing about it - but my stream was pretty poor!

that is actually quite amusing, If I was to try and post something so hate filled about QPR I''d struggle to come up with 10% of the info that that guy has. That is not because there is nothing to hate about them, it''s just they don''t really register that highly on my radar! I mean where the hell is QPR anyway, some non descript suburb of London.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I agree with their point about Holt cheating - he does dive a lot. I don''t agree with their point about Holt possessing no skill whatsoever - if Holt has no skill, why for the last two years has he captained us to the 3rd tier title and 2nd tier runners-up, and won PoS and been our top goalscorer both those years? Holt even seemed to appeal against Barton''s sending off yesterday. QPR''s problem is that we are doing better than them, when they did better than us last season. We are 10 pts clear of the relegation zone, whilst if Wigan beat Sunderland tonight QPR will fall into it. On the BBC Sport website there is a page about the ref being conned and it shows that Barton''s red was the 5th of his career, though there is also an audio thread where former ref Graham Poll gives his verdict on some controversial decisions and says that a player''s reputation can influence match officials. Apparently at half time the officials conceded to Barton that they hadn''t seen it properly. In my opinion, we were lucky with the red as I reckon the officials assumed that it was a headbutt because Barton had already seen red 4 times through his career. Though I don''t care whether it was or wasn''t, because it''s their problem and we won![/quote]

I was obviously one of only a few City supporters that saw it as it happened as I was in the QPR stand, and it was a clear butt. Even my brother sitting next to me did not see it.  I hope the FA increase his ban after his ridiculous appeal.

Funny stuff, but the WACCOE quote is bang right about the goal music at Carra. Tinpot and embarrassing. Still, if that''s the only thing I can complain about, I guess things must be going ok.