Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

transfers

Z. Knight, isn''t he pretty old? And not all that good, and Lambert doesn''t seem to worried about the defence.

Hoilett will join a big club.

Scharner would be a good signing, he''s quite versatile I believe, no idea what kind of wage he''s on.

Don''t know enough about Diame.

I have a feeling the Wigan fans think Rodallega is a bit rubbish, he doesn''t seem to score to often, probably has the potential to play better though.

King, no thanks.

Jordi Gomes from Wigan would be nice, I like him.

And to be honest, I wouldn''t mind seeing Andy Johnson here, I know he''s not well liked, and isn''t the youngest player. But he''s a great finisher, still got a lot of pace, would be a goos signing I think. Not sure Lambert would be interested though.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

King, no thanks.

[/quote]

Lol....just errrr....

lol.

He doesn''t train with his team, he can''t play two games in a row. He''s injured 80% of the time. And probably gets paid a load.

yeah he plays every other game but he is quality, you can''t deny that. Spurs would not sell him and his wages are too high for us

[quote user="mrs miggins"]yeah he plays every other game but he is quality, you can''t deny that. Spurs would not sell him and his wages are too high for us[/quote]

One of the best defenders in this league but he has the knees of a 90 year old.Sadly a no from me.