Sign in to follow this  
Neilson 6

Le Tallec

Just read this on the skysports website.  Says that we are considering getting him in on loan.  He is loaned out to St Etienne but is not happy and wants to come back to England.

I dont know a lot about him I dont think he was given much of a chance at Liverpool.  Any thoughts?

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=247762&lid=2&cpid=8&title=Duo+eye+Le+Tallec&channel=Football_Home

Norwich City and West Bromwich Albion are considering boosting their survival bids by signing Liverpool youngster Anthony Le Tallec.

The French starlet is currently back in his homeland on a season-long loan with St Etienne but has not enjoyed his time in Ligue 1.

He has made just six appearances for Les Verts and has also struggled with injuries, prompting doubts about whether he will stay at the club.

Reports across The Channel suggest that both Norwich and West Brom are willing to take Le Tallec on loan for the rest of the season

there is always transfer rumours on there. i wudn''t mind this one coz its only on loan. wba could never attract a frenchman, so if we wanted him, im sure we could get him.

My only concerns are that if we get him on loan we cant get anyone else on loan as we will have two loan signings and surely there will be a better player out there on the loan market. Also he plays behind the front men and is not an out and out striker so really is he the solution to our goalscoring problems?(He is not tall and aint great in the air)

But he is highly rated at Liverpool and Pool have high hopes for him in the future. So i might give this the benefit of the doubt.