Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Dear paul lambert, (please take lightly) can we buy a foreigner

Dear paul,

Thanks for the excellent job the last couple of years. Was just wondering if, now we have a solid team, w could mix things up in the transfer market and make it a bit interesting by signing a foreigner. Either one who is totally un heard of or one who has done me proud on football manager eg Mido or Zarate or guardardo.

Regards,

Jim

Heard good things about that Messi lad, seems to be half decent. Must be bored of winning everything at Barca, might want a new challenge. Of course he will face a tough battle to get in the team ahead of Hoolahan....

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Dear paul, Thanks for the excellent job the last couple of years. Was just wondering if, now we have a solid team, w could mix things up in the transfer market and make it a bit interesting by signing a foreigner. Either one who is totally un heard of or one who has done me proud on football manager eg Mido or Zarate or guardardo. Regards, Jim[/quote]

John Bond had that thought that as well.

We got Drazen Muzinic, Captain of Yugoslavia.

[;)]

OTBC

I think Messi should join us, show everyone how brilliant he is, win us the league and then he can go back to Barca, its a win win situation....

foreigners ?any b*gger who is not from Norfolk is a ''forriner''we''ll stick with what we have got, thank you

Sky Sports Rumour Room (super-reliable, I know) has something on us trying to snatch Lucas Barrios from Dortmund. Not much to go on but there''s been a severe lack in random rumours so far this window, it doesn''t feel right.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]In all seriousness, I reckon we''d suprise ourselves with who we could attract.[/quote]I agree, putting ourselves in 9th in time for the start of the transfer window not only makes us more attractive to potential movers, but also will stop anyone from leaving too! Hopefully we will see abit of activity in the next week or so, get a player in and then we''ve got 2 weeks to let them settle before the next match!

We could do with a few foreign sounding names so we can get a few more varied chants going. Preferably someone whose name ends in "i" like Balotelli Coloccini etc or someone whose name ends in "o" so you can get those long "ooooooooooh" chants going like Man City''s one for Dzeko.

It doesn''t really matter if they are any good they could just be one of those honest tryer cult hero types like Andy Hughes but with an exotic name.

[quote user="Mason 47"]Sky Sports Rumour Room (super-reliable, I know) has something on us trying to snatch Lucas Barrios from Dortmund. Not much to go on but there''s been a severe lack in random rumours so far this window, it doesn''t feel right.[/quote]

Haha Lucas Barrios was their top goalscorer last year when they won the title. Would be an amazing signing if we had a spare 15 million and 60k a week.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Heard good things about that Messi lad, seems to be half decent. Must be bored of winning everything at Barca, might want a new challenge. Of course he will face a tough battle to get in the team ahead of Hoolahan....[/quote]Are you allowed to make the same "joke" on two simultaneous threads? I reckon the forum police will be on to you sharpish...

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]We could do with a few foreign sounding names so we can get a few more varied chants going. Preferably someone whose name ends in "i" like Balotelli Coloccini etc or someone whose name ends in "o" so you can get those long "ooooooooooh" chants going like Man City''s one for Dzeko. It doesn''t really matter if they are any good they could just be one of those honest tryer cult hero types like Andy Hughes but with an exotic name.[/quote]

As in ''Hughesi''?