Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

my january prediction?

i believe we will get ashton on loan till the rest of the season and he will keep us up cause dario gradi doesn''t want to sell him , so he will just loan him out, and we will give him paul mcvieigh and ryan jarvis on loan, and i heard from reliable sorce and trust me he is relaible that we are trying to loan out someone from chelsea.

Cant see that Ashton deal myself, however someone from chelsea would be interesting, Huth would be nice.

Also heard somewhere (maybe on here ??) that Villa want a swap deal for Sorensen + 1.5m for Green.  I love all these rumors

OTBC

Can i just ask why would Gradi let Ashton go on loan? If no-one buys him then hes not gonna let him go out on loan is he? He will keep him until the end of the season to keep them up and wil then sell him. He is not going to let his best player go out on loan if no-one buys him thats just stupid.

WLY can bugger off he is totally out of his depth in this league and it is probably Geremi or Huth we will get on loan from Chelski as both want regular football but cant get on the bench at Chelski so we might be in. I dont really know if i rate Geremi but i believe Huth would be excellent at the heart of defence.

What do you think?

[quote]This is the stupidest post I''ve read in a long time[/quote]

You just had to match it.

Ohh hark at you!

What club would loan out their best player when they''re hovering outside the play offs. Also no one''s going out of Chelsea, they''re running a tight squad as it is