Sign in to follow this  
S10 Canary

Sunderland tickets on general sale

Just stumbled across a post on the official site saying Sunderland tickets are on general sale.

Interestingly they are available to buy online. Would this be a first maybe?

Snapped mine up anyway. Just thought i''d tip you all off.

OTBC.

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"]Just stumbled across a post on the official site saying Sunderland tickets are on general sale. Interestingly they are available to buy online. Would this be a first maybe? Snapped mine up anyway. Just thought i''d tip you all off. OTBC.[/quote]

Thanks - good spot.  I''ve bought mine too.

So a 500 mile round trip on a Tuesday night for a game that''s on Sky means they obviously don''t think it''s worth a ballot !

Yeah I figure the Sky factor has had a bearing on it. Personally think it has the potential to be a cracking game and I wouldn''t want to miss out on actually being there.

It will be a fair trek from Norwich though. It''s 3 hours on the train for me from Rotherham!

Will be great to watch Lambert pit his wits against O''Neill. Should be pretty interesting.

Can''t say for sure but i''m not certain this one will sell out so you might be fine. Combination of Sky and distance.

I don''t think we sold out our allocation for Everton come to think of it.

£33 for the coach plus £29 for the ticket will put a lot of people off plus of course leaving Tues lunchtime and not getting back until 3am ish Wed morning, can''t see too many going as its on Sky but admire the ones who do make that long trip midweek to support the lads.