Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Victor Moses anyone?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]His agent has said that new contract talks have stalled at Wigan. I would love to see this guy at Carrow Road.[/quote]

Me too. Gave Russell Martin a torrid first day of the season.

One day we''ll have to get players from the premiership, and I guess these players will command the biggest wage, it would be interesting to know what he is on at Wigan?

Would be an interesting signing.

Can offer something we are missing, the pace and ability to run past players. Pilks does it a bit, but he''s not really fast like Moses, Bennett seems faster than Pilks, but he rarely tries to beat his man.

Moses like all the Wigan forwards, doesn''t seem to know how to shoot, but get Morison and or Holt in the right positions, and Moses could set up a few goals.

Not sure how much he would cost, or how much he wants to get paid. Strange to think a couple of years ago he was supposedly going to sign for Madrid or Man.U etc.

Mean''t to add, he''s young and in a pretty poor side (that we already appear to be a lot better than), i''m sure he would welcome a move to Norwich, unless one of the top 6/7 sides wanted him. And also, he may be able to increase his output in a better side.

This would be a dream signing, bags of potential and still young.... we can dream

[quote user="Hog"]This would be a dream signing, bags of potential and still young.... we can dream[/quote]

Yes go get him Paul, this lad is class, and as already said he would be the ideal provider for Holt and Morison. 

Sadly I feel he is out of our grasp, and Wigan would not sell at this stage unless a lot of money prised him away!

He''ll go to an established mid-tier table. Wouldn''t be surprised to see him go to Newcastle. They need another striker/winger and have money.

Great player though, had a mate who played against him at under 14 level near Croydon area and he said he was miles apart from everybody else, scored 4 or 5 each game.

Bovril, do Newcastle actually have money?

They don''t seem to spend much of it, i''m sure I read something the owner said the Carroll money has already been spent.

I think people are a bit quick to write us off for some signings. Obviously were not going to be signing world class players, but Moses might not interest some of the ''bigger'' clubs, because from what I can remember his goal/assist output at Wigan isn''t that high. And while he''s young and got potential, there must be a reason he went to Wigan and not one of the to clubs like rumoured, why his transfer fee was about 1/4 of some of the rumours, why he was on the Wigan bench for most of his first season and a half there.

And funnily enough Bovril, I know someone who has either played in Croydon with Moses, or one of his friends have, can''t remember if it was him or his mate though...

Would be a fantastic signing though...I don''t think we''ll see him arriving at CR in the january transfer window. Wigan will do everything to keep him...means he''ll cost an arm and a leg!

didn''t he cost wigan something between 5-8M. Think we are a couple of season away from signings like this unfortuantely guys

[quote user="priceyrice"]didn''t he cost wigan something between 5-8M. Think we are a couple of season away from signings like this unfortuantely guys
[/quote]

The Daily Telegraph put it at £2.5m, but that was in an administration firesale at Crystal Palace. Under other circumstances Palace might have been able to hold out for more.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="priceyrice"]didn''t he cost wigan something between 5-8M. Think we are a couple of season away from signings like this unfortuantely guys
[/quote]

The Daily Telegraph put it at £2.5m, but that was in an administration firesale at Crystal Palace. Under other circumstances Palace might have been able to hold out for more.

[/quote]

And a lot of that was add-on fees tied to apperances and goals (not something in much danger of being triggered). Moses'' has a very mouthy agent who was shouting off about big fees and big clubs but in reality only Wigan put an offer in for him. Was one of the strangest transfer sagas of last year.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="priceyrice"]didn''t he cost wigan something between 5-8M. Think we are a couple of season away from signings like this unfortuantely guys[/quote]

[/quote]

And a lot of that was add-on fees tied to apperances and goals (not something in much danger of being triggered). Moses'' has a very mouthy agent who was shouting off about big fees and big clubs but in reality only Wigan put an offer in for him. Was one of the strangest transfer sagas of last year.

[/quote]o yeah, this all rigns a bell. i remember the agent mouthing off about all thes ebig clubs being interested in him.I think he is a good play, i don''t ever see him as an england starter, but still a good prem footballer.Bit gutted we didn''t get Dyer (bit of topic i know), he has proven must people on here right this season with his ability. I think we need another direct, pacey winger and an attacking midfielder to compete with Wes

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Victor Moses anyone?[/quote]Is he related to Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?Well they do share the same surname! [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Victor Moses anyone?
[/quote]

Is he related to Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Well they do share the same surname! [:$]

[/quote]

I reckon they are twins.Just put up a couple of photos Lapp and the likeness is there for all to see.[;)]