Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Barton denies it all - twas not me guv!

Appeal dismissed, lets see what he has to say on twitter tonight [:)]

so he lost his in front of the disciplinary committee, but seems not increased to four matches as a frivilous appeal..don''t know how they had the cheek to think they could get it overturned.

Now he is preaching on Twitter about hypocrisy. This is the man who appeared on TV just a few months ago saying players should go down or else they are "letting their teammates down". Unbelievable!

You''re right, it''s not a shock - in fact, given all that he has spouted about suing etc since the event, the only shock is that it wasn''t increased!

However, given  the FA statement:

"An Independent Regulatory Commission has today [Wednesday 4 January] dismissed a claim of wrongful dismissal from Queens Park Rangers midfielder Joey Barton following his red card for violent conduct in the QPR v Norwich City game on 2 January 2012."

I would be very interested in seeing what Bradley Johnson / NCFC do in regards to the slanderous comments made by Neil Warnock and the libellous comments made by Mr Barton on his twitter account regarding Bradley "conning the officials" and "cheating"!

[quote user="ABC A Basingstoke Canary"]

I would be very interested in seeing what Bradley Johnson / NCFC do in regards to the slanderous comments made by Neil Warnock and the libellous comments made by Mr Barton on his twitter account regarding Bradley "conning the officials" and "cheating"!

[/quote]

I hope they continue to do exactly what they have been doing.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ABC A Basingstoke Canary"]

[/quote]

I hope they continue to do exactly what they have been doing.

[/quote]

[Y]

Released on Sky Sports, haha can''t wait for the inevitable - another Warnock rant. Proves he was guilty, so he has to serve the three match ban. Bunch of sore loser that QPR lot.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Hardly a shock is it? What a waste of the FA''s time.[/quote]

Someone on Sky said It''s possible they could now face charges of Misconduct, that will or should bring in a further match ban, Don''t you just love it. 

How they ever thought they could get away with it is beyond me?

And also whats all this about the referee and ''lines-person'' (as Warnock so arrogantly and awkwardly put it) not seeing the incident, they were both looking directly at the incident and the stop in play occured with a foul which took place only a few seconds after the head-butt.

Even if Barton didn''t connect, the rule is ''head-butt or ATTEMPT to head-butt a player'' bearing in mind Barton had already shoved into Jonhson anyway.

Does anybody actually take anything that Joey Barton ( or Neil "Colin" Warnock) says seriously these days ? I''m astounded that this thread has run to eleven pages !

They are both the rentaquote types who, quite frankly, deserve each other.  It''s all good knockabout stuff, but to be taken seriously  ???? I think not.

A bit of a pity, as , in fact , Barton is quite a good player. If he''d just concentrate on playing football, and cut out the so called comedy routine, not to mention the histrionics, play acting, and tiresome "tweets", he''d be a pretty top notch prem player.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]

How they ever thought they could get away with it is beyond me?

And also whats all this about the referee and ''lines-person'' (as Warnock so arrogantly and awkwardly put it) not seeing the incident, they were both looking directly at the incident and the stop in play occured with a foul which took place only a few seconds after the head-butt.

Even if Barton didn''t connect, the rule is ''head-butt or ATTEMPT to head-butt a player'' bearing in mind Barton had already shoved into Jonhson anyway.

[/quote]

And took a swing at Whitbread.

I think Barton had got wound up by Lappin taking him out, so when Whitbread accidently (as I saw it) stepped in his path, Barton had enough and swung for him which is what I think angered Johnson.

I don''t care if Johnson play acted a little bit, we watched ''big name'' players do this week in, week out and when they do it, it is clever and part of the game, when a player from a club like Norwich does it its ''cheating'' or ''conning a referee''

He actually deliberately hit Whitbread as he came past. Enough for a red on it''s own!

Justice is served anyway and Warnock and Barton can cry together over their beers!

Probably good news in one sense for Warnock.Another peg to hang his continuing persecution mania on and another excuse to trot out after the next defeat(s)Time for us to move on. QPR are in a relegation battle, we are not.Let the next club, player, team, manager deal with these two figures of funMr Colin will soon be heading out of Loftus Road and Barton out of football

Shall be watching his twitter account with interest tonight [:D]

[quote user="City1st"]it''s been up on the BBC site for quite a few hours[/quote]Sorry had a long day at work

and now he''s back to crying about it on Tw@tter. Reckons he''ll use his time off for acting lessons, I for one think he is already Oscar worthy after Gervinho incident. c0ck

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/QPRvNorwich1st_lg.jpg[/IMG]

Some sense seen by the FA.  I do hope there is an investigation into a frivolous appeal and the attack on Bradders and the clubs integrity.  And that Bad Breath Barton gets an extra match ban and Colin gets a fine.  Although I sense that Colin is more than happy with the furore caused.  He now doesn''t have to go over in detail the fact his club has lost again at home to Tony F.  Bad investment Tony - wish you had offered more for Wet Sham now?

I hope the club don''t pursue any further retribution though.  It''ll only be a diversion.  And for now it has kept us under the radar for another couple of weeks.

Bad Breath tonight on Twitter was priceless.  He had an argument with Piers Morgan of all people who brought Bad Breath to book with hypocrisy over the Gervinho incident.  Brilliant.  Never thought I''d agree with Mr Smarm at all.  He even called Bad Breath, Pitbull all the way through the argument.  How apt!

I think if the appeal had been deemed frivolous it would have been announced today along with the result of the appeal. However, I''d be amazed if improper conduct charges aren''t handed down to both Colin and Barton in the coming days.