Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Barton denies it all - twas not me guv!

Oh dear, lets hope he doesn''t get in trouble for that! Played well today though, and took Barton out of the game so can''t complain all round!

Cmon guys it''s banter, doubt he will get in trouble!! Well played Brad the LAD

Don''t know if anyone else has picked up on this but when the referee sends of Joey Barton you can quiet clearly see Grant Holt say ''oh f off'' but it is difficult to see who he is looking at out of the referee or Barton.

Now is he saying this to the referee because he didn''t think Barton should go, or is he saying it to Barton because he has said something about being sent off?

I think probably the latter but would be interested to see what other people think.

Good response really...

Joey Barton will continue making comments on twitter calling Johnson a cheater and a con artist, so why can''t Johnson chuck it back? If Joey Barton is the big man he thinks he is then he should take it as chinese writing says, banter....

Watching MOTD last night I got the impression that Holt was defending Barton, but I suppose there is no harm in doing that once the red car has been shown.  Barton himself later tweeted "Well fair play to Grant Holt, didnt see that during the game. Still feeling very upset at that decision. Officials were conned IMO", so guess he thinks the same.

The way I saw it was Barton was arguing against the sending off with the ref.

Holt was upset with this, because he felt Barton deserved to go, so he is saying F# off to Barton.

Also had Holt said it to the ref, shouldn''t Holt have been sent off for foul and abusive language?

[quote user="諾維奇城"]Cmon guys it''s banter, doubt he will get in trouble!! Well played Brad the LAD[/quote]Or Lambert will see it as sh!t stirring

[quote user="The Jewish Cowboy"]Or Lambert will see it as sh!t stirring[/quote]Barton was wound up to perfection by a collective of our players yesterday, some might think it was tactical. Billy Big Boots was taken down a few pegs yesterday, that''s a lasting psychological victory over a "big name" player, good for team morale, shows some of the others we aren''t just here to pay our respects too.I hope Lambert does haul BJ in so he can tell the FA he''s dealt with it but I hope he has the picture framed behind his desk and is laughing the whole time he''s reprimanding BJ for this $h!t stirring and patent disrespect for the premierships big name players.

PL could see BJ’s actions as ‘giving more energy’ to an already inflamed incident. Personally I hope the boss recognises how important it is for his players to celebrate winning; it is more beneficial they enjoy accumulating Premier League points than anything else…

According to BBC teletext the Daily Mail report that he''s to be charged over his comments about the referee being ''conned'', presumably Colin will follow?

This has really bugged me. Why didnt Alan Hanson or Shearer bring this up on MOTD last night? The 1st thing that came into my mind the second Warnock made those comments was this incident. MOTD offered very little defense, as well as showing mainly QPR highlights. Thus potraying them as the hard done by and us as villians.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sports-breakfast/blog/2012-01-03/steve-morison-norwichs-fight-survival-and-joey-bartons-red-card?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

the Ref...He didnt go down like a sack of spuds like Faurlin against Boltlon in Augest,after being slighty bumped!...Warnock is a good manager at champ level but he is embarrassing us at this level with his Mouth! ...This from my cousin a ST Rangers fan who thinks warnocks days are numbered,,,                                                                                                                             

Did anyone hear last week then they played Arsenal, post match they asked him what he thought about Van Persie.Every other manager would be full of praise, he is quality and a great pro, but Warnock slates him for ue of an elbow. He is one bitter old caaant. I am enjoying all of these excuses though, papering over the cracks and diverting attention from his poor managerial skills and decisions (and team).Poor Neil.

watched the highlights on football first, the most biased commenting i have ever heard. it was an ex hoop player,not sure who, everything they did was supurb, city hardly got a mention. usually this programme is good but not last night.

Love this!!! But what i love more is if you take look at the ''A'' in Barton and then look at the ''A'' in Breath. I''ve got a funny feeling someone had to give Bradley a hand with his spelling lol

[quote user="Nicholls"]Love this!!! But what i love more is if you take look at the ''A'' in Barton and then look at the ''A'' in Breath. I''ve got a funny feeling someone had to give Bradley a hand with his spelling lol[/quote]well he is a footballer lets not forget.

The commentator on footy first was the same as on the online streams. its former QPR player Bradley Allen. he was a complete Bufoon! He thought shaun Wright Phillips was tearing us to bits and we were on the verge of conceding the whole game.he must have been commentating on a FIFA or PES match by mistake.