Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Season Tickets

Recent years the club has been keen for fans to re new early before the outcome of the current campaigns has been known. My guess is they may do it differently this year with many optimistic that we will stay up. I can see them doing it much later as a gamble and charging higher premiership prices. I will re new but the area is price sensitive with many on tight budgets so they will have to cut a fine balance between getting in more cash and pricing people out of the market. My guess for an adult renewal would be near the £500 mark

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Recent years the club has been keen for fans to re new early before the outcome of the current campaigns has been known. My guess is they may do it differently this year with many optimistic that we will stay up. I can see them doing it much later as a gamble and charging higher premiership prices. I will re new but the area is price sensitive with many on tight budgets so they will have to cut a fine balance between getting in more cash and pricing people out of the market. My guess for an adult renewal would be near the £500 mark[/quote]

No think it will be done the same as the D/D payments will have to be messed about with and think if it is £500 next season then so be it, if we want to stay in this league then the club need our help in more ways than one think renewal''s will be same date . 

Someone asked McNally on Twitter at the end of December, and McNally said next month, so the opportunity to renew is at some point this month by the sounds of it.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Someone asked McNally on Twitter at the end of December, and McNally said next month, so the opportunity to renew is at some point this month by the sounds of it.
[/quote]

Anyone going to join me in re-newing in January then

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Someone asked McNally on Twitter at the end of December, and McNally said next month, so the opportunity to renew is at some point this month by the sounds of it.
[/quote]

Anyone going to join me in re-newing in January then

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Recent years the club has been keen for fans to re new early before the outcome of the current campaigns has been known. My guess is they may do it differently this year with many optimistic that we will stay up. I can see them doing it much later as a gamble and charging higher premiership prices. I will re new but the area is price sensitive with many on tight budgets so they will have to cut a fine balance between getting in more cash and pricing people out of the market. My guess for an adult renewal would be near the £500 mark[/quote]

£500 for what part of the ground?

I will be renewing in january and feel that the price will be around £530 which if we are in the prem is top stuff. If we are relegated back to the chumpionship i will still renew but i feel that we will be playing Prem footie next season anyway. Our ticket prices are fair and i have budgeted for an increase anyway.

OTBC

Wouldn''t be surprised to see the renewal letters hit the doormats very soon. A big points cushion between City and the bottom three seems like is a good time for our bank accounts to get the news!

[quote user="tubby65"]

I will be renewing in january and feel that the price will be around £530 which if we are in the prem is top stuff. If we are relegated back to the chumpionship i will still renew but i feel that we will be playing Prem footie next season anyway. Our ticket prices are fair and i have budgeted for an increase anyway.

OTBC

[/quote]

Could you please advise as to what part of the ground you are posting about as prices vary according to where the seat is located.

If it goes up to the suggested £500 that will only be an increase of around £6 a month on my present S/T £35.70. which I don''t think anyone could argue it is still a good bargain considering the cost of casual match day tickets cost If you can get one that is, might be easier to get a barrow load of Rocking horse poo. 

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I''ve heard that the increase will be in the region of 20%, at least where I am sitting anyway.
[/quote]

That''s the sort of figure I''d have expected. I''m in whatever!

Purely by chance, looking around for a roughly equivalent Premier League club, I chose Wolves, and found they have announced their early-bird prices for next season.

They range from £370 to £490, provided you pay the full amount on-line. More if you pay off-line.

Our equivalent early-bird prices (excluding lounges) for this season ranged from £423.50 to £484.50.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Purely by chance, looking around for a roughly equivalent Premier League club, I chose Wolves, and found they have announced their early-bird prices for next season.

They range from £370 to £490, provided you pay the full amount on-line. More if you pay off-line.

Our equivalent early-bird prices (excluding lounges) for this season ranged from £423.50 to £484.50.

[/quote]

The two different prices for on and off line is an idea Mr McNally may not have thought of  so i suspect a lot of season ticket holders hope he does not read this.[:-*]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

The two different prices for on and off line is an idea Mr McNally may not have thought of  so i suspect a lot of season ticket holders hope he does not read this.[:-*]

[/quote]

This time last year I was sure McNally was going to scrap the pay-years-in-advance scheme but decided not to mention that here, just on the off chance that he hadn''t thought of the idea. He had, of course. And it was scrapped. Although without the club actually being honest enough to announce the fact.

My guess is that there isn''t a price gouging wheeze out there that hasn''t been considered at Carrow Road recently. And even so it is not clear, firstly, whether this on- and off-line wheeze is new for Wolves or long-standing. And, secondly, which price is regarded as the standard - the online or the off-line. It may be the (higher) offline price equates to what used to be the base price at Molineux, and that fans there are getting a discount for online. Or the other way round.

Anyway, having revealed this much, no harm in saying that Wolves have a third price for those who pay  by direct debit. So paying online in a lump sum in advance is cheapest, with off-line in a lump sum in advance in the middle, and direct-debit the most expensive.

In economics it is always better to get cash early then later. They will have the early bird season ticket renewal without a doubt. Keep that cash flow healthy.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Tangie, I believe it''s for the Tom Finney Stand. [:D]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I''ve heard that the increase will be in the region of 20%, at least where I am sitting anyway.
[/quote]

Am I right in thinking you sit in K block of the Jarrold stand?

If so that will take the seat to nearly £600 a season.

Did you hear that increase from a reliable source or is it speculation?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you Cranky Yankee for reminding everyone that I was right in saying that the running costs (excluding player wages etc.) of NCFC were too high as proven by Mr McNallys actions in cutting the cost base.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you Cranky Yankee for reminding everyone that I was right in saying that the running costs (excluding player wages etc.) of NCFC were too high as proven by Mr McNallys actions in cutting the cost base.

[/quote]

Can somebody help me out here and explain what this latest reply has remotely to do with season ticket income and renewal dates or yankee''s touch of humour?[*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can somebody help me out here and explain what this latest reply has remotely to do with season ticket income and renewal dates or yankee''s touch of humour?[*-)]

[/quote]

Still telling people  what to do. People might think you are the site moderator!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Still telling people  what to do. People might think you are the site moderator!

[/quote]

"Can somebody help me out here and explain..........." translated into Tangies language is apparently " telling people what to do". The question mark at the end gives the clue that it is not a command so how about you save somebody else the bother and answer yourself instead of trying to be clever and failing.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Can somebody help me out here and explain..........." translated into Tangies language is apparently " telling people what to do". The question mark at the end gives the clue that it is not a command so how about you save somebody else the bother and answer yourself instead of trying to be clever and failing.

[/quote]

You are not going to tell me what I can and cannot post. Your bully boy tactics may work on others but they are not going to work on me.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]This on-line/off-line lark that Wolves use is a bit disturbing as not everyone has use of or the ability to use a computer and with the majority of the knuckle-dragging Molineux inhabitants looking as though they struggle to read '' The Beano '' the take-up must be virtually zero anyway.Presumably if NCFC were to adopt the practice they''d still be creaming off an '' administration '' charge for using a card. ( Stuffing tenners into those little holes in the computer does take forever after all.....)

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are not going to tell me what I can and cannot post. Your bully boy tactics may work on others but they are not going to work on me.

[/quote]

I have NOT told you what you can and cannot post so stop making it up as you go along.I asked a question and off you go yet again swerving the issue in front of you.You are hell bent on getting Pete involved and taking this thread way off topic  and i am not going to help you do that.I will have to accept that you cannot or will not answer a straightforward simple question that i asked at the outset.

And here goes yet another perfectly good thread, ruined by usual suspects causing it to descend into playground levels of behaviour. Why don''t you all just get a room and let your frustrations out once and for all!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have NOT told you what you can and cannot post so stop making it up as you go along.I asked a question and off you go yet again swerving the issue in front of you.You are hell bent on getting Pete involved and taking this thread way off topic  and i am not going to help you do that.I will have to accept that you cannot or will not answer a straightforward simple question that i asked at the outset.

[/quote]

You are accusing the wrong person about taking this thread off topic as clearly Yankee Canary did so with the reference to a stand at Preston North End and not to a stand at Carrow Rd. Those readers who been using this board long enough will know that it was a linkage to a previous thread of mine about the costs (excluding player wages etc.) of running Preston North End Football Club compared to NCFC.  Posting in association with your lunatic tendency members in bully boy tactics is not going to work with me.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]And here goes yet another perfectly good thread, ruined by usual suspects causing it to descend into playground levels of behaviour. Why don''t you all just get a room and let your frustrations out once and for all![/quote]

I am only defending myself from the bully boys of the Lunatic Tendency.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

some people just love an argument, not meaning you Tilly