Sign in to follow this  
BW

In sport you often see bad losers

Who is the biggest bad loser you have seen?

I can say Amir Khan is doing a great job at it by still moaning about his loss from weeks ago by now posting pictures of a mysterious person next to a judge. Dear ooo dear accept you lost and get back in the gym.

Obviously didn''t see the fight then. Yet another ridiculous thread, oh...... and in the wrong place.

the fact is it''s time for him to move on otherwise this loss will always drag him down and hold him back. He needs to work hard and go back a few steps to move forward again. Not in the wrong place i expect people to talk about footballers who are bad losers sorry maybe i should of mentioned Warnock like every other thread on this board fu.k me you are boring.

[quote user="BW"]Who is the biggest bad loser you have seen? [/quote]The knobend who started that tedious thread about us signing a player today.  Name escapes me.

Why isn''t Amir Kahn allowed to bring up these allegations?

That person looks like he might have done something pretty dodgy. Khan wants the re-match to prove he deserved to win, the other guy doesn''t because he knows he''ll lose. Kahn isn''t a bad loser.

[quote user="lake district canary"]

I''m confused?!    [8-)]

What''s all this got to do with NCFC ? 

Absolutely nothing except, possibly, we still have to play Bolton at home. Sorry, best I can come up with.

[/quote]

BW, when are we signing this player? Once you''ve answered, I''ll actually start paying attention to your posts again..

Wrong post AJ look on the other thread and you will find out.

But you''ve got to be open about things like this otherwise you could be accused of being dishonest !![:)]

Arsene Wenger is probably the worst.One day he will find evidence that a man in a pork-pie hat has been ''talking'' to the ref.