Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Today's team/score predicitions

Is Korey fit? Be good to see him get a game if he is.I would like to see one of the youngsters get a game,Francomb maybe,as well.

0-1 Burnley.Still don''t think we will put up much of a fight today.

Smith and Ward still unavailable. Would be nice to keep a clean sheet!

I honestly don''t know what the team will be, or wether we will actually win.... Here''s what i''m hoping for anyway:

Rudd

Francombe, R.Martin, Barnett, Drury

Bennett, Crofts, Lappin, Surman

Jackson Wilbraham

I think we could win with that team, 2-0. But to be honest, wouldn''t be surprised if we lose 1 or 2-0. I think if we go into the last few mins drawing, we''ll either concede a dodgy goal, or really go all out (take one of the defenders off for a striker etc) so we either score and concede on the break. A draw would be a terrible result to be honest, a win is good because we progress (even if some fans think thats a bad idea) and a loss would be fine because then we can just focus on the league, but a draw means an pointless replay at Burnley. We either need to try properly to win, or just not bother turning up at all like MK Dons.

Under 18s team sheet just went up on Twitter, to me looks like most of the regular players are there, so will just be the first team squad players today.... Didn''t really expect any under 18s in the squad though to be honest.

Would like to see Rudd and Francomb start out of the ''youngsters''. I also reckon Lappin and Wilbraham will be in the starting line-up.

I suspect that, whoever else plays we shall see Wilbraham and Barnett playing. Bennett has not played much recently, so I would not be surprised to see him, or Drury. Naughton will surely be back. Could any of the injured have half a game? Other than this, I really wouldn''t like to speculate.

The score will depend on how many of our more effective players play - Pilks, Wes, Bennett. Morison, in particular. Even with a strong team out I think that it will be tough - I forecast anything from 2-1 to us to a loss of 0-2.

RuddFrancomb     Barnett      Ayala       DruryBennett        Korey       Surman           Lappin                              Jackson    Wilbraham4-3 City.Rodriguez, Austin + Vokes for Burnley.Lappin with all 4 for us. [:)]