Sign in to follow this  
grinner

down or up

are we staying up? yes or no.

YES 

Still in touching distance of the two above us, which gives us a chance.

my prediction:

16th- Blackburn        41 pts

17th- Norwich          32 pts

18th- Southampton   31 pts

19th- Crystal Palace  30 pts

20th- West Brom       21 pts

that''s a YES then.

Simply a maybe - so many things can and will change between now and June that even the mighty wiz will not be able to foresee them all.

I certainly hope so, it is possible, but relegation remains likely. now - which one is my elbow and which my ar..?

OTBC

[quote]are we staying up? yes or no. YES[/quote]

Hell if I know Grinner, one moment I think we''re down, the next, we''re up!.

Ask me again in early Febrary.   

I believe it will rely on one man at the end of the day.....ANDY JOHNSON......if he remains at palace and is injury free, then unfortunally i believe we are doomed

If we can sign a decent striker and get a midfielder on loan then yes, but it doesn''t look promising that the board will release the necessary funds- so sadly I say no.

i said yes,but i think no ,oh this does ones head in.heart yes, head no.i wish i hadnt started this post.  lol.

If they had signed Ashton and at least one other i would have said maybe . We will end up with someone like Scowcroft , it has to be a no . We have to play all the other relegation candidates away except for West Brom.

ncfc4prem dont be so conclusive we are only halfway through the season and if we get a decent striker who knows what will happen but i believe if we get a striker we''ll stay up. We are still within touching distance of the teams above us.

Andy Johnson has made the difference for Place if we had someone like him from the beginning of the season we''d be mid table guarenteed. BRING ON ASHTON!!!

will be an important month if we don''t get some points out of the 2 remaining (and difficult) premier fixtures left too (irrespective of transfers etc), particularly if the saints beat Fulham tomorrow as well.

I agree with DDiM, i''ll wait until february to make up my mind as to whether we are going to stay up or not! However at the moment with Southampton starting to strengthen and Crystal Palace probably about to strengthen as well it isn''t looking good!

[quote]Hell if I know Grinner, one moment I think we''re down, the next, we''re up!. Ask me again in early Febrary.[/quote]

Come on Wizard, you are so full of your opinions usually. Answer the question. Make a decision. Are we up or are we down.

Personally I had faith in Worthy and the board last season and they came through.

STAYIN UP UP UP