26 Ayala

07 Crofts

11 Surman

14 Hoolahan

15 Fox

09 Holt

10 Jackson

Substitutes

31 Steer, 20 Barnett, 04 Johnson, 17 Bennett, 19 Lappin, 05 Morison, 21 Wilbraham

Burnley

01 Grant

15 Edgar

21 Amougou

24 Easton

36 Mee

06 McCann

07 Wallace

08 Marney

09 Rodriguez

10 Paterson

23 Austin

Substitutes

30 Stewart, 11 Stanislas, 20 Bartley, 26 Treacy, 27 MacDonald, 16 Hines, 44 Jackson

Interesting stat, in the last 4 games against Burnley they remain undefeated, winning 2 and drawing two against us.

It is also the first EVER meeting between the two sides in the FA Cup

Definitely, I was expecting Wilbraham to start as well as Francomb, who isn''t even on the bench!

A good cup run may attract players to the club so it may not be such a bad thing as long as we can stay clear of injuries to key players. 

Shush now, don''t start pushing ideas in to peoples heads ;). I''m sure he''s just been given the day off. Ruddy isn''t on the bench either..

Probably to keep them away from possible injury. I''m surprised Holt''s starting - I thought it would be Wilbraham instead.

Can''t find a link either. Would have been a good game for Francomb to play alongside Rudd in. Maybe even a game for the likes of Dawkin to be on the bench.

OTBC x

[quote user="Pilkingtons love for Nandos. "]Can''t find a link either. Would have been a good game for Francomb to play alongside Rudd in. Maybe even a game for the likes of Dawkin to be on the bench. OTBC x[/quote]

Agree with you.These are the perfect games to get some experience.Maybe Lambert wants to win it[:O]

Out of interest do you think if Holt misses another penalty then Hoolahan will start taking them again? I remember Holt said Hoolahan could take them until he misses two then they''d swap.

Rodriguez - a potential signing perhaps, buy now and loan back for rest of season soo no others get their mitts on him?

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]Andrew fox? And we played direct football last season apparently[/quote]

[:D]You listening to BBC Lancs as well?

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]Shush now, don''t start pushing ideas in to peoples heads ;). I''m sure he''s just been given the day off. Ruddy isn''t on the bench either..[/quote]

Maybe MEBO picked the team? [:D]