Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

is anybody worried?

is anybody worried that Soton and Palace and possibly WBA are going to buy quite a few decent players and we might end up with someone useless or nobody at all? Sorry if this is a pessimistic post.

Im worried Worthy is looking for his next list of excuses why we couldn''t sign a striker and how they really did the best they could but a fiver and a packet of cheese and onion crisps for wroxhams hit man was just financially beyond our reach.

was that unfair ?

No, somehow I dont feel worried at all.

For all the doom and gloom spouted on here and by those who phone raio Norfolk after the match. I feel convinced that Worthy knows exactly who he is after and if the funding is available he will make some good purchases. He and the board did it last season with the loans to start with, followed by the purchase of Hucks, McKenzie and Sven.

Again this summer he made some signings who are starting to fulfill our expectations.

Unfortunately he cannot take out full page adverts in the local press to tell us his intentions or the prices instantly double. But everyone keeps asking the question and is upset when they dont get answers.

Be patient. It will happen.

Well I hope it does anyway, fingers crossed.

At the moment I''m feeling as I did on the last day of the previous "window" when we were all waiting to see who our new striker would be.

Hope I don''t feel as deflated at the end of this one though.