Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

So who would YOU like out of the FA Cup hat?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Blackpool? or if they get through,  MK Dons? Two ghosts to lay to rest?[/quote]by the Blackpool ghost, if we were to get them and beat them, maybe, just maybe it would stop the comparrisons, but then again... probably not. They still look strong going forward though.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Dirty Leeds, or MK Dons.Leeds at home would be a dream, drag their pathetic fanbase to a real Premiership ground and give them a hammering.[/quote]Dirty Leeds on the day we announce Snodgrass a City player would be fun [:D]

I wanted Ipswich.

Seriously, I don''t really understand people wanting them to get relegated, just makes it longer until we get to beat them again, whats the point in having a rivalry fi you don''t get to play them? And then they go and lose to Hull....

I honestly don''t care who we play, we''ve got through one round, thats enough for me. Would be nice if we can go further, so maybe another lower league side would be nice.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I wanted Ipswich.

Seriously, I don''t really understand people wanting them to get relegated, just makes it longer until we get to beat them again, whats the point in having a rivalry fi you don''t get to play them? And then they go and lose to Hull....

I honestly don''t care who we play, we''ve got through one round, thats enough for me. Would be nice if we can go further, so maybe another lower league side would be nice.[/quote]Ipsh*t fans were dreading getting us! Pity, maybe next year when they will possibly be league one?

Someone who i''ve not seen us play against and not likely to play in a league game any time soon such as Notts County Stevenage, Crawley Town, Wrexham I know they''re banana skins but i''d rather play them than teams we''ve played a dozen times in the last few years derby leeds and hull being examples

[quote user="morrisons black eye"]The lowest ranked team at home please.[/quote]I agree with this, to ensure entry into the next round and it would possibly be put on t.v. and that means MONEY [:D]

We play Sunderland away on the Tuesday following the FA Cup 4th round, so a home game against a non-Premier League side would be fine. Notts County perhaps.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="morrisons black eye"]The lowest ranked team at home please.[/quote]I agree with this, to ensure entry into the next round and it would possibly be put on t.v. and that means MONEY [:D][/quote]If were to get the lowest ranked team away in the 4th Round we''d likely be on TV anyway.If we played them at home we''d probably get no TV money, and,  " ensure entry into the next round ", isn''t isn''t a phrase familiar to City fans in recent years. [:)]