Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Who next in the 4th round ?

Needs to be a home gamewith a decent club to give it a bit of an edgeWest Ham perhaps, QPR for obvious reasons, dirty Leeds likewiseThose would play to a packed house and maybe bring some cup ''magic'' back to Carrow Road

Nevermind ghosts (unless we draw Fakenham) it''s excitement we wantIf not the previous and it has to be ghosts then either Spurs or Villa for League Cup revengeMaybe the club could issue some giant rosettes and rattlesbring back the fun

This is what we need !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7NNiTJ5Vh4

hopefully some kindly soul will  put it up as a linkthis was cup football

I''d rather an ''easier'' game next, get ourselves safely through to the sharp end of the competition and then we''ll inevitably end up playing the bigger teams anyhow, but hopefully the lads will have a whiff of Wembley by then which might inspire them...

An A47 derby against Peterborough would be nice if they get through, otherwise MK Dons is a good shout, or maybe Notts County...

Banana/AJ Wizard, got a funny feeling it''ll be Swindon as well!

Spice added with someone at the club saying they are "disappointed" with the draw and had "hoped to get one of the big guns".

Mind you, the way he''s going, reckon Di Canio would be a good shout for next Manager here-lively character, speaks his mind, would attract players, wants to see his side playing "proper" football...

Them or QPR I reckon-indeed, QPR would be just the sort of draw that the Cup brings about and at their place-you can see it happening even now!

Anyone from League 2 or League 1 at home would be fantastic. You are then potentially 2 kind draws away from a fantastic day out. (A bit of optimism doesnt hurt surely?! )

Anyone at home. But if we''re drawn away for selfish reason I''d like it to be Boro as it''s just down the road!

Carrow Roadit might make it the first ground for some on here

[quote user="City1st"]Carrow Road

it might make it the first ground for some on here

[/quote]

Is that where Delia has her restaurant?

A home game against lower league opposition or an away game at a relatively large ground so the yellowarmy can pack it out with our entitled 15% of attendance FA Cup allocation.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]A home game against lower league opposition or an away game at a relatively large ground so the yellowarmy can pack it out with our entitled 15% of attendance FA Cup allocation. [/quote]Capacity not attendance!

1 Middlesbrough

2 Nottingham Forest or Leicester City

3 Manchester City or Manchester United

4 Dagenham & Redbridge or Millwall

5 Crawley Town

6 Notts County

7 Aston Villa

8 Tottenham Hotspur

9 Sheffield Wednesday or West Ham United

10 Milton Keynes Dons or Queens Park Rangers

11 Hull City

12 Southampton

13 Brighton & Hove Albion or Wrexham

14 Fulham

15 Birmingham City or Wolverhampton Wanderers

16 Norwich City

17 Arsenal or Leeds United

18 Derby County

19 Blackpool

20 Swindon Town

21 Swansea City

22 Macclesfield Town or Bolton Wanderers

23 Newcastle United

24 Everton

25 Sheffield United

26 Liverpool

27 Stoke City

28 Chelsea or Portsmouth

29 Watford

30 Peterborough United or Sunderland

31 West Bromwich Albion

32 Stevenage

Ties to be played over the weekend of 28 January 2012. Match dates to be confirmed in due course. Ties may be arranged for Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday.

I would like (here goes the prophet of doom!) a year when we get the rub of the green with the draw, and get all the kind draws to take us to (at least) the semi final, so we can have a day out at Wembley.Look at the Carling Cup semi with Palace (I know they have played Man U) vs Cardiff. 2 Championship sides, with one definately going to the final.

Just a small point, but I hate the way the draw seems to be done these days, with the teams (and their numbers) listed down the side of the screen, it takes a bit if the excitement away, for me.  Old fart, did I hear someone say? You''re probably right!

Although I''d love an away day at a ground I haven''t been to, I really want to avoid a game that will be selected for TV on Sunday. Why? Because we travel to Sunderand on the Tuesday! Last thing we need is two games in 3 days.My prediction is that we get Southampton away!

Any team from a different division, but Sheffield Wednesday - if they hold on to beat West Ham - might be fun, home or away, with the Ginger Mourinho in charge.