Sign in to follow this  
kev g

Mcveigh?

I came out of the barclay end after the game and paul mcveigh came out of the gunn club we questioned him and asked if he was injured he said no i am not ? seems strange him not being picked what with our current injury crisis

do you think he could be part of a swap deal for ashton we asked him but he would not tell us anything

It does seem very odd. But then even if he IS going somewhere- why not play him. - Or is it to avoid injury? Could be off to Celtic for a poultry sum and still no striker knowing our luck,

We seem ok when buying but RUBBISH at selling. Rivers is scoring well for Crewe and he went for nothing!! How does that happen?

Guess they owe us.......Ashton?

[quote]It does seem very odd. But then even if he IS going somewhere- why not play him. - Or is it to avoid injury? Could be off to Celtic for a poultry sum and still no striker knowing our luck, We seem ok...[/quote]

That''s quite an interesting idea. Gradi must certainly be pleased that Worthy let him have Rivers back for nothing - let''s hope they''re best of mates - Can''t do any harm having a friend at a club that produces so much talent.

"..Could be off to Celtic for a poultry sum..." That really would be chicken feed, Rev.

I hope it happens - if it brings Sutton this way.

If you were McVeigh, had been told you might/were off to Crewe as part of a deal (after you''ve given up your International career to focus on getting in the Norwich first team) I guess your attitude might not be 100%.  Given how much weight Worthy put''s on this it would absolutely explain why he''s not even on the bench at present.

Hard to explain a 45 minute performance as sub vs Spurs, then as injuries get worse a total disappearance.

Have heard a whisper that there are a few interested clubs and that some talks have taken place. The player himself apparently isnt too keen to go, but may have his hand forced. (Dont tell my eldest).