Sign in to follow this  
BW

Racism directed at Tom Adeyemi

Reports game was stopped against liverpool because of it looks like the english disease and racism is still firmly here and we haven''t escaped the 80s

[quote user="BW"]Reports game was stopped against liverpool because of it looks like the english disease and racism is still firmly here and we haven''t escaped the 80s[/quote]

Mirror reports at least one fan arrested for racist abuse (was wearing a Free Suarez tee shirt apparently!)

Poor lad i have met Tom a few times in the past and he is a lovely lad heard it reduced him to tears really feel for him.

Sorry this is what happens when you try to defend a player who clearly does not respect the values we have on racism in this country! And sorry there is no excuse for him no more than if he started drinking alcohol in public in Saudi etc, so I was appalled when Dalglish and Liverpool tried to defend his player who allegedly said the derogatory term many times and pinched the players skin.I agree that the ban does seem too long personally I would instead like to have seen a three match ban and a fine equivalent to several months pay.Still as our friend Colin would say what do a bunch of FA "experts" know

Comments such as those made by another of Labours idiots, Diane Abbott, yesterday, do nothing to help the issue of racism.

[quote user="BW"]Poor lad i have met Tom a few times in the past and he is a lovely lad heard it reduced him to tears really feel for him.[/quote]

I expect your contact was in the crowd and heard exactly what was said...

Liverpool deserve all the bad publicity that comes their way...

Diane Abbott however i can barely call a politician she is awful yes she wants to look after her neighborhood Hackney or whatever area she represents however she is so narrow minded and never looks and the good for Britain she drives me insane. More drivel comes out of her mouth then let''s say...umm

[quote user="BW"]Reports game was stopped against liverpool because of it looks like the english disease and racism is still firmly here and we haven''t escaped the 80s[/quote]

You really are a knobhead aren''t you?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/06/oldham-tom-adeyemi-liverpool?newsfeed=true

Liverpool should be ashamed.

F**king scumbags

Obviously we will need to wait and see whether the incident was definitely racially aggravated or not. However if it was Liverpool have to take a fair portion of the blame on this occasion. Usually I would say that you cannot hold a club responsible for the actions of a few brainless supporters. But in this instance the club has potentially given people the impression with the handling of the situation that this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

You really are a knobhead aren''t you?

[/quote]

Why Jo?

[quote user="Lambo"]http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/06/oldham-tom-adeyemi-liverpool?newsfeed=true

F**king scumbags[/quote]Totally agree, Liverpool fans should be ashamed in time immemorial for their heinous crimes on the beautiful game, but currently there are two caucasian footballers being investigated for racist comments.

Why should a politician (Abbott) from another ethnic group be allowed to get away

with what is an offensive slur upon the vast majority of people in this

country?

[quote user="Shyster"]Comments such as those made by another of Labours idiots, Diane Abbott, yesterday, do nothing to help the issue of racism. [/quote]Not sure what Abbott has to do with tonights incident, clutching at straws much?

[quote user="CJ"]Sorry this is what happens when you try to defend a player who clearly does not respect the values we have on racism in this country! And sorry there is no excuse for him no more than if he started drinking alcohol in public in Saudi etc, so I was appalled when Dalglish and Liverpool tried to defend his player who allegedly said the derogatory term many times and pinched the players skin.I agree that the ban does seem too long personally I would instead like to have seen a three match ban and a fine equivalent to several months pay.Still as our friend Colin would say what do a bunch of FA "experts" know[/quote]I disagree. If it was a fan they would have a several year or lifetime ban thrown at them, as per the Norwich fan during pre season. I see no reason why professional players should be granted special favours with just an 8 match ban. Suarez should have been banned for life from the English league

[quote user="Red Canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Comments such as those made by another of Labours idiots, Diane Abbott, yesterday, do nothing to help the issue of racism. [/quote]Not sure what Abbott has to do with tonights incident, clutching at straws much?[/quote]

No clutching at straws - it is relative.And it makes you thick not to realise that.

Not really, shyster. What Abbott did was more of a mistake that has largely been taken out of context (no doubt you have only read the daily fail''s version of things, rather than the truth). It has no real relevance in what happened tonight, I doubt the Liverpool fans were trying to make some sort of grand gesture re: what she said.

Fact is, abusing someone incessantly and calling them a '' f...ing black b...d'' is different and If you can''t see that you are a fool.

[quote user="City1st"]" it looks like the english disease and racism "and racism ?[/quote]

The english disease in relation to the common term given to hooliganism which is what this may have been if the throwing of coins is also correct. Then the racism which was the insulting words said to adeyemi about the colour of his skin. I hope i have spelt that out better for you, you simpleton!!

"to the common term given to hooliganism"

common to who ?The common term usually used for hooliganism .... is hooliganismSomething that you do not even know was actually hooliganism - as you admit in   "which is what this may have been if"may ?if ?
ill informed conjecture is rather a flimsy basis for calling somebody a simpleton though as that seems the basis for most of your postsperhaps I am a simpeton for believing that at some point you might post something that smacks of reasoned thought

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Red Canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Comments such as those made by another of Labours idiots, Diane Abbott, yesterday, do nothing to help the issue of racism. [/quote]Not sure what Abbott has to do with tonights incident, clutching at straws much?[/quote]

No clutching at straws - it is relative.And it makes you thick not to realise that.[/quote]

This is a football message board, and the discussion is about football related racism. Don''t hijack it and use it as a way to attack politicians you disprove of! There are loads of forums online you can discuss that sort of thing!!!

On another note, I must say that I have lost a lot of respect for Liverpool FC and their fans!!!

i know the lad very well and its unlike him to get upset unless its something serious.

liverpool should be ashamed for letting such scumbags even enter the stadium. theyve completely handled the suarez situation and it proves there club is a joke.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]But making chimp noises at Gareth Bale is acceptable i suppose[/quote]Oh dear god i''m going to fucking kill myself.Are you claiming we were racist towards Gareth Bale? Calling a white welshman a chimp? Is this some stereotype i''ve not heard of before? You are genuinly so disillusioned with reality it borders on mental.On another note, feel for Adeyemi because it quite clearly affected him, whatever was said. Why some thug felt the need to racially abuse a young player from a low-league team is beyond me, i''d like to think fans around him told him what they thought but there is no suggestion of that.And whilst it''s been mentioned, Diane Abbott is also a massive racist, and had she been white making the same comments about the black community she would have been kicked out before she had a chance to say "It was taken out of contex...." See, so quick she wouldn''t have been able to finish her sentence.I also feel the requirement to reiterate `Haggerdoo` that you are in fact a gigantic bellend.

Chimp noises as Bale is the same as other fans calling Holt fat, its related to his apperance, not skin colour, so is just ''banter'' (the term that seems to be given for insulting, to make it sound fun).

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Red Canary"][quote user="Shyster"]Comments such as those made by another of Labours idiots, Diane Abbott, yesterday, do nothing to help the issue of racism. [/quote]Not sure what Abbott has to do with tonights incident, clutching at straws much?[/quote]

No clutching at straws - it is relative.And it makes you thick not to realise that.[/quote]

This is a football message board, and the discussion is about football related racism. Don''t hijack it and use it as a way to attack politicians you disprove of! There are loads of forums online you can discuss that sort of thing!!!

On another note, I must say that I have lost a lot of respect for Liverpool FC and their fans!!![/quote]

Hijacking the thread was not my intent, I''m disgusted at Liverpool supporters actions I also feel for young Tom, but I insist that Abbott''s comment/s are relative -- people up & down the country would''ve witnessed via the media Abbott''s racist slur, including Liverpool fans - would you deny that the latter are not just a tad edged on in their vile actions by such remarks? Of course they are - I''m not making excuses for the scouse scum, neither am I lending them, Terry or the other tool any kind of justification, but the issue of racism in this country has once again raised its ugly head in the last couple of years for a reason and Abbott''s recent and former remarks do nothing to diminish the issue - in fact they positively inflame the situation.

[quote user="JF"] [url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPgGoe0ygI[/url] [/quote]

Thought he might do a Cantona for a second.