Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

BBC Researchers have done it again......

They really are poo up there!

Norwich

• Paul Lambert''s side have scored seven headed goals this season - only Manchester United (six) have scored more.  !!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time I checked, seven is more than six?!?

Im a journalist for my universities newspaper and i genuinely think we are more thorough that the BBC

[quote user="JJ"]Im a journalist for my universities newspaper and i genuinely think we are more thorough that the BBC[/quote]

You probably are, the BBC is woefully under staffed and produce around 150 new football stories a day. It is no wonder small errors often slip through.

Obviously six goals scored by Man Utd are worth more than seven goals scored by us, its probably why their goals get better superlatives than ours, if Rooney had scored a freekick similar to Pilkingtons it would''ve been shown at least 10 times on MOTD and described as ''world class'' or ''unstoppable''.

Its even worse now that our licence fees are not even going to the bbc. Just another stealth tax.

[quote user="JJ"]Im a journalist for my universities newspaper and i genuinely think we are more thorough that the BBC[/quote]

Though not at proof-reading, evidently.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

You probably are, the BBC is woefully under staffed and produce around 150 new football stories a day. It is no wonder small errors often slip through.

[/quote]

Quite!  How wonderfully ironic that statement is.......

Everyone else is picking it apart but blimey...

"I''m a journalist for my university''s newspaper and I genuinely think we are more thorough than the BBC".

That was two misuses of the apostrophe, a lack of a proper noun and a spelling mistake. I can live with the typo but not the apostrophe abuse

I think some people need to get a life. Very disappointed in all of you.

But you are a journalist JJ. Surely to become a true professional in your chosen career a full master of our language, written and verbal, is essential.

If I detect your attitude correctly, a certain Guardian newspaper is for you my boy.