Sign in to follow this  
Lurd

Watlings money

There was some rumours going round yesterday that Mr. Watling left the club around 5 million in his will, and there was a board meeting last night to disguss plans..

Whether this has any substance or not, or indeed whether we can use it to buy players remains to be seen.

i''m sure it wud go to buying players. but lets not get excited because this coud be something completely made up.

if it isn''t, the board need to work quick to get a player in as quick as possible.

[quote]i''m sure it wud go to buying players. but lets not get excited because this coud be something completely made up. if it isn''t, the board need to work quick to get a player in as quick as possible.[/quote]

Haha well its a classic scenario, told to my brother by a shareholder or something. I''d like to think neither were lying, but im sceptical too.

the rumour mill of course!!!! apparently ronaldo is unhappy at real and wants to buy a farm near diss, and gary lineker is coming out of retirement to join us till may.

[quote]There was some rumours going round yesterday that Mr. Watling left the club around 5 million in his will, and there was a board meeting last night to disguss plans.. Whether this has any substance or...[/quote]

Just a rumour I''m afraid.

I rent the unit my business is in from Geffrey Watling. The will is still in probate as instead of paying my rent directly to Mr Watling I now have to pay the letting agents instead.

As of today that is still the case, and a will can''t be sorted out until probate has been sorted out (if that makes sense)

I did a post a couple of days ago about this... its quite a strong rumour as I''ve heard it from several places (the guy I sit next to at the ground, my brothers mate, 606 board now you).

I dont believe its true, but its stange that I''ve heard it from so many places!