Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Today

[quote user="CityLegends04"] I''m sad to say it but I can''t see how we are going to get out of the bottom three at this stage.[/quote]

I didn''t realise we were in the bottom 3 - must have a look at that league table again.

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="CityLegends04"] I''m sad to say it but I can''t see how we are going to get out of the bottom three at this stage.[/quote]

I didn''t realise we were in the bottom 3 - must have a look at that league table again.

[/quote]

We need to get real. we are palying against a rampant Arsenal team, I never expected anything other than a loss and am glad it was only by a gola, just listen to what wenger says about us

We will not finish bottom 3...and will expalin why

Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Wolves, Sundersland anf Fulham are all down there and I am confident 3 of those teams will finish below us

OTBC

I would have preferred stoke to have got a late third goal, sounds like a penalty should have been awarded. I think any Wanrock team will be up for a game certainly with a relegation rival.

I think we need the result against qpr more than they need it now, thye will be feeling good about themselves, possibly like how we did before the blackburn game. Anyway we need and also need to want it more next saturday.

Good news being that Bolton look like they are struggling, blackburn and wigan getting a draw means those three are struggling. Swansea hopefully will get a bit of a hammering so a few teams can be left at the bottom of the table if we pick up some points.

Still think Hoolahan may be dropped, just think he is not doing anything in the final third where we need him to be the influence to warrant his place in the team. May be that type of player to come off the bench, jacko in for hoolahoops next game. Benno could come in but Crofts did a good shift today but could be the change to bring in the 4-4-2.

So we are lucky that the three teams in the relegation places are showing no signs of turning the croner and looking stagnant, but the problem is we haven''t widened that gap over the last 4-5 games dramatically. That is why the qrp game is critical we can move further away from them.

Bring on next weekend

Well the bottom three all dropped points today so we can be thankful for that and we keep the four point gap. However we must get something from next weeks game as we can''t rely on them to keep dropping points. Thats the worrying part!

The way I see it, and as Eadie said on canary call - it wasnt that we played badly its just that Arsenal are a very good team and that cant be denied. Arsenal were incredably quick and with that multitude of players/money thats really what should be expected (I know I will get shot down for that!)

The prem is pretty much divided - the top teams such as Man U/City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham (u get my drift) and althought I am certain we will give out the odd suprise result amongst these teams, it is the other teams that are our main focus. We wouldnt have expected a win on here before the game so there is no point fearing relegation for losing by just 1 goal to arsenal.

Watch on Sky can say we was lucky to loose only by one today.

We looked out of shape against very quick and classy players and deserved to loose.

De Laet even not on bench but for me he must start at Martin place because last games too many individual Martin also Barnett errors cost us many goals.

Martin safe from goal line 2-3 goals yes but schoolboy erroros all the time last  3 games need to be rested!

QPR was impressive today so if we loose from them black clouds come so early for us.

I have big hopes for Pilky been played against poor Djorou but old fox Wenger decide to not play Djorou but play on back with all 3 Merstazacker Koscelny and Vermaalen and we was locked on wings.No chanse for Hoolahan in the middle also and we sucks...

All in all we struggle last games and need somthing fresh quick....

On the ball boys!

[quote user="St.John Cooper"][quote user="Making Plans"]

[/quote] We need to get real. we are palying against a rampant Arsenal team, I never expected anything other than a loss and am glad it was only by a gola, just listen to what wenger says about us We will not finish bottom 3...and will expalin why Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton, Wolves, Sundersland anf Fulham are all down there and I am confident 3 of those teams will finish below us OTBC[/quote]

Fulham no way they are too good to be bottom 3 imo

from all teams Wigan look hopeless for now with so many deffensive mistakes all the time and seems Martinez can''t solved that problem since years.

Black if change coach have material also seems will grow the table .

Wolves seems not much quality but fight last games also Bolton will struggle all the time.

need soon to stop receive so many goals because with this hard fixture who come the spirit around the club will be damaged if keep not wining.