Sign in to follow this  
Chris Harvey

A Few Names !

Heres a list of strikers and there reasons we could them ! What do people think 2 these:

• Kenny Miller - Wolves, he''s on the transfer list.
  • Jeremie Aliadere - Arsenal, wenger wants 2 give him experience.
  • Malcolm Christie - M''Boro, nearly bk from injury needs fitness.
  • David Johnson - N Forest, surplus 2 requirements.
  • Les Ferdinand - No club.
  • Jason Euell - Charlton, Not happy being on the bench.

euell and aliadare are great best the rest i wouldnt touch with an hand in the ipswich transfer kitty, tell a lie i''d love to sign them ferdinand.

David Johnson is apparently one the club are considering - a pro player I know at a smaller club has heard that city are very interested in him...

I''m not keen on Miller nor anyone just back from injury - too great a risk from my point of view. Which only leaves Jason Euell - time for him to be the new carl cort...

OTBC

the guy had blue hair on derby day, no thanks, rather have jimmy greeves in clown shoes.

[quote]Heres a list of strikers and there reasons we could them ! What do people think 2 these: Kenny Miller - Wolves, he''s on the transfer list. Jeremie Aliadere - Arsenal, wenger wants 2 give him experi...[/quote]

Great choices Chris.  I''d take any of them.  All could do a job for us I think

curbishley has already said Euell is going nowhere...how about the other ginger pele at Reading  Kitson. always amongst the goals .....

Iwan back on loan

we should never have sold "the big man"

Would fit perfect into our formation and would be a great player to use during an injury crisis like our current one!

Les Fidinand would do the job for me!

[quote]Heres a list of strikers and there reasons we could them ! What do people think 2 these: Kenny Miller - Wolves, he''s on the transfer list. Jeremie Aliadere - Arsenal, wenger wants 2 give him experi...[/quote]

We were saying yesterday at liverpool game how did we end up with Bentley when we could of maybe got for jeremie Aliadere or pennant ?

I am not knocking bentley but ....... is hardly going to be the new bergkamp and I hope he does prove me wrong in the years to come btw