Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Vaughn racially abused again?

Look East just said he has recieved racial abuse via ''tweets'', this confirmed by NCFC.  Is this a new saga? I pray its not another City fan?Anyone know any more?

I saw this occuring the other day, it was a lad from Liverpool. Liverpool/Everton fan I think. Definitely had no City connections. The Norwich fans and Vaughany''s followers really did rip into him! The lad has deleted his account since then!

There were a couple of racist tweets from a Liverpool bloke - Vaughan didn''t rise to it at all but re-tweeted one to show what was going on.Then loads of his followers bombarded the Liverpool bloke, and anyone and everyone important with the news and also copies of the racist tweets.I think the Liverpool bloke may have deleted his twitter account - hope he gets caught!

[quote user="ontheballcity.com"]I saw this occuring the other day, it was a lad from Liverpool. Liverpool/Everton fan I think. Definitely had no City connections. The Norwich fans and Vaughany''s followers really did rip into him! The lad has deleted his account since then![/quote]

i wouldnt think that it would have been an everton fan, they quite like him up there.

[quote user="J.Warman"][quote user="ontheballcity.com"]I saw this occuring the other day, it was a lad from Liverpool. Liverpool/Everton fan I think. Definitely had no City connections. The Norwich fans and Vaughany''s followers really did rip into him! The lad has deleted his account since then![/quote]

i wouldnt think that it would have been an everton fan, they quite like him up there.[/quote]

Vaughn may''ve not risen to it (the correct thing to do) but you can bet your life the evil white liberalist will get hold of it and push it to the fore.

It was a Liverpool fan and although he deleted the tweets, you can still access his twitter page so they have his name and picture!

Brilliant, i hope he gets a nice photo in the paper and banned from football matches for life, surely be an insentive to others not to be so vulgar if you had those tendices.

A liverpool fan racially abused him then his evertonian mate made racist remarks about him but not sent directly to him. Everton fan sites have taken screen shots and tweeted the club asking he banned. However there''s not been a response.Never thought I''d say this but well done David McNally, I hope my club will be doing likewise but they''re completely disconnected from the fan base so I doubt it

Ah but now won''t the police just ask the guy to shake Vaughans hand and it will be over with? And not surprised at Mcnally like one poster said, he loves to ban fans it''s his favorite past time.

[quote user="BW"]Ah but now won''t the police just ask the guy to shake Vaughans hand and it will be over with? And not surprised at Mcnally like one poster said, he loves to ban fans it''s his favorite past time.[/quote]

JEALOUSY,

Thats all it is, Here we have someone who is probably living on the dole and can''t accept the fact that a Black man has made it big time, and got a good life doing what he loves and earning a good living at the same time, I hope these morons get whats coming to them like a life ban from all football grounds and how about throwing  in a couple of years behind a cell window sound, It would make them think again before making thier thoughts known on these social web sites.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

What motivates people to behave this way?

Be it Tweeting (what is that btw?) Facebook etc, I just don''t get it?

[/quote]Oh you''d love it Wiz, you can troll all you like and in just 140 characters! [;)]

The abuse he received was pretty disgusting and some of the people who responded to this thug were also abused by him.

I expect you''ll see players being discouraged from being on twitter and social media after this latest episode which is sad as there seems to be a ready supply of idiots ready to abuse these guys.

There is a certain level of keyboard warrior by being on here but at least the environment is controlled and everybody "most of the time" knows the boundaries. Any rogues are swiftly removed.

On twitter it is just like opening your mouth in the street when you give a tweet.

Don''t get me wrong I like Twitter and use it but in the wrong hands it is a dangerous weapon.

Felt there was a certain level of irony when everyone started abusing the lad with ''scouse scum'' or ''gay'' or ''mong''. Being racist to a Norwich player is a no-no but you can make derogatory remarks about people from Liverpool, gay people or people with disabilities.

If people think this is a one off I would suggest looking at the ''Mentions'' page of a lot of prominent black players or celebs on twitter, a lot of nasty comments there. Stan Collymore starting retweeting every racist comment he received - it made for some fairly shocking reading. It seems the past time for a lot of people on Twitter is to just send random abuse to mildly famous people, just because they can.