Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Spare Ticket Most Games

I think they want to discourage people getting a season ticket in the Premier League and only using it for ''top'' games and then just selling the other games to reduce the cost of their ticket.

Theoretically you could sell 12 games at £15 a throw and see the other 6 games at not much more than if you bought them on a casual basis - with the bonus of being guaranteed a seat.

i am not sure that is the reasoning personally , dont forget they already have my money for the year, the seats are sold and gone as far as the club is concerned , but only offer me 10 quid discount on next years season ticket if i give it up for buy back , the same as in League one , surely if they offered a better buy back price it would free up a few more seats ?

"i am not sure that is the reasoning personally"

it was the one told to me a year or so back

ok , fair enough if you were told that , but makes very little sense to me , I give my seat away , or it stayempty the club makes nothing extra , if they were to encourage me to go the buy back route witha better price ...they resell and make more profit .......seems a no brainer to me