Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

Free Coach to Wolves

NCFC offering free coach to Wolves game. I am proper chuffed bout this! We had already applied and I thought £34 was reasonable for ticket and coach (I am a student) to to pay just £15 has made my day!

I swore that I''d never go on the coach again after the Swansea match, but this might be too tempting!!!

Gutted about this! I can''t get the night off work, so to hear that I could have gone to an away game without paying for travel, but can''t because of work is guttering!

Free transport up there but after the locals have vandalised the coaches during the game you will have to find your own way home.

Apparently this is a reward for the loyalty of the travelling Yellow Army but that is fine as long as you travel on official Club transport from Carrow Road.It does not take into account the thousands who turn up at away games from all points of the United Kingdom compass but who obtained their match tickets through the Club ticket office or by ballot.No reward for them and to make it worse Wolves left over tickets go on general sale so in theory somebody who has not been to an away game since relegation could get a ticket for the game and be given free trip to Wolves.

Surely there is a fairer way to reward ALL the Away Yellow Army no matter where they travel from to support the team away from home.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Apparently this is a reward for the loyalty of the travelling Yellow Army but that is fine as long as you travel on official Club transport from Carrow Road.It does not take into account the thousands who turn up at away games from all points of the United Kingdom compass but who obtained their match tickets through the Club ticket office or by ballot.No reward for them and to make it worse Wolves left over tickets go on general sale so in theory somebody who has not been to an away game since relegation could get a ticket for the game and be given free trip to Wolves.

Surely there is a fairer way to reward ALL the Away Yellow Army no matter where they travel from to support the team away from home.

[/quote]Agree in a way, but anyone willing to go to Wolves on a freezing Tuesday night , free travel or not , can''t really be classed as a glory fan!

Til I kind of see your point but how can u expect the club to allow cheaper travel for anyone else who doesnt go via coach? By docking ticket prices? Altho I think ticket prices for this trip are fairly reasonable. I can see it upsets some people but seems a shame that positive measures like this always get shot down which is a shame. Im now putting on my tin hat!

Can''t stand having the family round for Christmas ? Simple..... Just book up for this, wear a nice canary yellow morph suit on the day, and, not only will you get peace and quiet but you''ll also be waited on hand and foot in your very own hospital bed at the Royal Wolverhampton.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Well I suppose this is fairly typical, the club makes a gesture like this yet some people still find a reason to moan.

Initially I wasn''t planning on going to this game due to financial reasons, but really want to now. What''s the best way of me getting a ticket (with coach)? Am I likely to get both if I go to CR at quarter to 9 on Sat morning? [:)] (have to miss parkrun [:(])Thanks.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] Well I suppose this is fairly typical, the club makes a gesture like this yet some people still find a reason to moan.[/quote]

I was not moaning just pointing out that it is advertised as a reward to the travelling Yellow Army but my view is that it only reaches a minority.

Fair point that it might not reach all of the travelling support, but the club can only really help its own customers. It is a decent offer and should be taken as such. I''ve lived in Surrey for 20+ years and miss out on plenty in relation to NCFC, that is just the way of things.

TIL 1010 - I understand what you are saying but realistically the club can only ever offer free coach travel as a way to reward fans. There could never be a case where they subsidise train tickets or give petrol money to people as no system could be put in place to do that and how could they prove they went to the game.

I see what you mean, but it''s a nice surprise for those that applied, expecting to pay full price for their coach, only to realise that it''s free. [:)]I agree with Ben, whilst you have a valid point, there is no real way of making it a fair legitimate process.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] Well I suppose this is fairly typical, the club makes a gesture like this yet some people still find a reason to moan.[/quote]

I was not moaning just pointing out that it is advertised as a reward to the travelling Yellow Army but my view is that it only reaches a minority.

[/quote]To be fair Tilly anyone who''s a regular on Club Cabbage deserves a freebie now and then.It''s only the select few who experience the joy of the Pussy Wagon.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

It''s only the select few who experience the joy of the Pussy Wagon.....[/quote]I reckon that blonde from the boat must experience those joys on a regular basis. Why else was she on the boat?....

[quote user="Drurys Testamonials"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

It''s only the select few who experience the joy of the Pussy Wagon.....
[/quote]

I reckon that blonde from the boat must experience those joys on a regular basis. Why else was she on the boat?....
[/quote]

Pop in The Nelson after the game and i will introduce you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

It''s only the select few who experience the joy of the Pussy Wagon.....[/quote]I reckon that blonde from the boat must experience those joys on a regular basis. Why else was she on the boat?....[/quote]

[/quote]No thanks. I''m particular about the company I keep

"Pop in The Nelson after the game and i will introduce you."

That sounds like an innuendo Tilly, ''When she bent over wearing a short skirt and no knickers your honour I just couldn''t help myself and I popped in the Nelson''

[quote user="Drurys Testamonials"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

It''s only the select few who experience the joy of the Pussy Wagon.....
[/quote]

I reckon that blonde from the boat must experience those joys on a regular basis. Why else was she on the boat?....
[/quote]

[/quote]

No thanks. I''m particular about the company I keep
[/quote]

Oh well no sleep to be lost at this end i can assure you.How is your Confused thread trolling exercise coming along?